AP Teachers Transfers, Schools Rationalization and Web Counselling New Schedule 2017AP Teachers Transfers #Schedule, AP Schools #Rationalisation Schedule, Teachers Transfers through Web Counselling New Schedule, Online Application; AP State School Education Department has issued the Schedule for Conducting the Teachers Rationalisation and Transfers through web based in all Districts of State. Certain guidelines, instructions and procedures have been prepared and issued on AP Teachers Transfers and Rationalization- Web based counselling. This schedule for Teachers Transfers and Rationalisation and this schedule has got approval by the DSE AP.
AP Teachers Transfers and Schools Rationalisation Web Counselling New Schedule...
AP Teachers Transfers Counselling and Schools Rationalization Schedule:
Here we are providing the Transfers Schedule of AP Teachers:
1. First time, web based counselling for teachers transfer, the counselling should be conducted only web counselling method.
2. As per new guidelines, maximum service for Teachers is 8 years and HMs for 5 years and minimum service is 2 years for all as on 31st July 2017(Long standing 5 years for PGHMs and 8 years for Teachers)
3. The Govt should be conducted the rationalisation first, after transfers will be done,
Activity and Dates for AP Teachers Transfers 2017:
AP Teachers Transfers and Rationalization schedule has been released by CSE, AP
1. Rationalization exercise by District Level Committee:....
a. Rationalization of Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary Schools) as per G .0.Ms. No.39 Education, Dated:07.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51, Education, Dated: 07.08.2015.
b. Rationalization of Primary Schools which where positively consolidated as per G.O.Ms.No.39 Education, Dated:07.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51, Education, Dated: 07.08.2015 (where enrolment is less than 80) and all other primary schools as per G .0.Ms. No.55 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated: 23.04.2011.
c. Arriving at vacancies in Upper 07.09.2015 Primary Schools and High Schools as per G.O.Ms.No.55 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:23.04.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.61 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:16.05.2011
d. The teachers who were given transfer orders in the year 2013 and who were not relieved for want of substitute, after Rationalization exercise and arriving at the need in the schools, if need is established in the opted / transfer place all such teachers may be relieved.
e. Where the need is not established after rationalization exercise, all such transfer orders issued in the year 2013 and who were not relieved for want of substitute, such transfer orders may be cancelled to allow them for apply for online transfer in the present counseling. (as per Govt. Memo. No.13329 /Ser.11/2012, Dated: 16.06.2015)
2. Display of List of Vacancies Management wise, Category wise, subject Wise, Medium Wise in website in respect of Upper Primary Schools and High Schools and in respect of Primary Schools after completing rationalization process.: .........
3. Applying for transfer by HM / Teacher online and submission of print out application form to the concerned M.E.O. / Dy.E.O.:.................
4. Receiving print out of the application form by the D.E.O. after verification by M.E.O. / Dy.E.O. and preparation of seniority list. .................
5. Display of provisional Seniority lists based on performance points and entitlement points a website: .............
6. Submission of uploaded objections in the website and the proof if any to the District Educational Officer: .....................
7. Redressal of Objections / replies posted on website by District Educational Officer.:........
8. Conformation and willingness of application to participate in transfer counseling by H.M. / Teacher: ...............
9. Display of final Seniority list with performance points and entitlement points in website ......................
10. Submission of online web option by the Headmaster/teacher: ..............
11. Display of transfer orders the Web and issue of orders (hard copy) by the concerned authorities (allotment should be generated for all categories of the posts to the applied TO candidates (District wise, category wise, Medium wise and subject wise basing on the web-options given by the individuals.: ........... Onwards
12. Relief and Joining: The Transferred Headmasters /Teachers shall be relieved on the day of reopening after Dasara (short term ) vacations and shall join in the next working day.
AP Teachers Transfers-Rationalisation Schedule
|1||Rationalization of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools||01-03-2017 to 15-04-2017|
|2||Display of List of vacancies Management wise, Category Wise, subject Wise, Medium Wise in website in respect of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools||01-05-2017|
|4||Applying for transfer by HM / Teacher online and submission of print out application form to the concerned M.E.O. / Dy.E.O.||01-05-2017 to 03-05-2017|
|5||Receiving print out of the application form by the D.E.O. after verification by M.E.O. / Dy.E.O. and preparation of seniority list.||01-05-2017 to 05-05-2017|
|6||Display of provisional Seniority lists based on performance points and entitlement points a website||06-05-2017|
|7||Submission of uploaded objections in the website and the proof if any to the District Educational Officer||06-05-2017 to 08-05-2017|
|8||Redressal of Objections / replies posted on website by District Educational Officer.||09-05-2017|
|9||Conformation and willingness of application to participate in transfer counseling by H.M. / Teacher||09-05-2017 to 10-05-2017|
|10||Display of final Seniority list with performance points and entitlement points in website||11-05-2017|
|11||Submission of online web option by the Headmaster/teacher||11-05-2017 to 14-05-2017|
|12||Displaying of provisional allotment places list||18.05.2017|
|13||Grievances if any on provisional allotment list||18.05.2017 to 19.05.2017|
|14||Redressal of Grievances by District Level Committee||20.05.2017 to 22.5.2017|
Download the AP Teachers Transfers Schedule 2017 new