AP SSA SOs, ASOs 2015 Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Selection Procedure and InstructionsAP SSA SO, ASO Posts 2015 Recruitment details, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria and instructions for all SSA, POs. AP SSA Official has informed to all the Project Officers in the State that SSA officials has decided to prepare a panel to fill up the present and future vacancies of Sectoral and Asst. Sectoral Officers in the District Project Offices of SSA. In this subject Sectoral and Asst.Sectoral Officers Recruitment 2015 Notification has been issued by the State Project Office, SSA, Andhra Pradesh for this year. This notification Syllabus, Selection Procedure, application form,how to apply,dates,Post details and instructions provided here
Rc.1831 Guidelines for the Sectoral and Asst. Sectoral Officers in DPOs of SSA for 2015-16
Proceedings of the State Project Director,
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
RC.No. 1831/SSA(AP)/A12/2015 ,Dated:22-08-2015
Estt. - A.P. SSA Hyderabad - Preparation of panels for the posts of Sectoral and Asst. Sectoral Officers in the DPOs of SSA for the year 2015-16 - Guidelines issued - Reg.
A Notification is being issued by the State Project Office, SSA, A.P., Hyderabad.
All the Project Officers of SSA in the State are informed that, it is decided to prepare a panel to fill up the present and future vacancies of Sectoral & Asst. Sectoral Officers in the District Project Offices of SSA. A Notification is being issued by the State Project Office, SSA, A.P., Hyderabad.
The eligibility criteria for Sectoral Officers/Asst. Sectoral Officers is as follows:
1. General instructions:
1. Applications for the post of Sectoral I Asst. Sectortal Officers should be submitted in the respective District Project Offices, SSA where the candidate is working. The application submitted in other districts shall be rejected.
2. In-service candidates should invariably apply through proper channel. Applications submitted directly without proper channel will be summarily rejected.
3. Candidates can apply for more than one post in one application only.
4. Age of the candidates shall be below 50 years as on 01.07 .2015
5.The candidates shall have rendered atleast 10 years of service in Government sector to
the said above date.
6. No applicant can claim right for deputation to SSA based on the merit list.
7. The antecedents of the individual, previous experience, track record etc also will be taken into consideration for deputation to SSA.
8. Deputation proposals in respect of the individuals will be submitted to the CSE.
9. The Education department may consider or reject the request of deputation to SSA and
SSA will not give any assurance to the individuals for deputation.
10.The selected candidates shall work for a minimum period of 2 years in the project.
11. In this regard they should have give undertaking to work for a minimum period of 2 years in the Project Office.
12.The candidate shall report to duty within 15 days from the date of receipt of deputation order. Otherwise, they will forego their candidature to join in the project and action will be initiated against such candidates as per CCA Rules.
13. The services of candidates will be terminated at any time without any notice on administrative grounds/ in case of low performance / indulging in any unacceptable activities/ misbehavior/ misappropriation of funds etc.
1. Separate merit lists will be prepared for Sectoral Officers and Asst. Sectoral Officers.
2. The candidates from NGOs should enclose experience certificate as shown in column (5), Otherwise their application will be rejected.
1. Eligibility criteria for Sectoral Officers:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|1.||Alternative Schooling Coordinator||Gazetted Officers of School Education, Adult Education, Women & Child Welfare, Labour, Welfare, Revenue, Panchayat Raj & Cooperation Departments etc.|
|2.||Academic Monitoring Officer||Gazetted Officers of only School Education Department i.e.,MEOs/Lecturers of DIET, Headmasters of High Schools etc|
|3.||Girl Child Development Officer (Only female candts)||Women Gazetted Officers of School Education, Adult Education,Women & Child Welfare, Labour, Welfare, Panchayat Raj &Cooperation Departments, MDOs, MROs etc.|
|4.||Community Mobilization Officer||Gazetted Officers of School Education, Adult Education, Women &Child Welfare, Labour, Welfare, Revenue, Panchayat Raj &Cooperation Departments etc.|
|5.||Inclusive Education Coordinator||1.Gazetted Officers of School Education, Adult Education,Women &Child Welfare, Labour, Welfare, Revenue,Panchayat Raj, Cooperation and Disabled Welfare Department.
2.Post graduation in Zoology /Botany/Psychology with Special Education in M.Ed. /B.Ed. /D.Ed. or 45/90 day Foundation Course in Special Education.
|6.||District Planning & MIS Coordinator||Gazetted Officers of School Education, Planning and Statistics department with Post Graduate Diploma in Computers.|
2. Eligibility criteria for Asst. Sectoral Officers:
Name of the Post
|1.||Asst. Alternative Schooling Coordinator||M.A. (Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology) or M.Sc. (Maths, Science)||---||Minimum 5 years experience in enrolement of Out-of School children with a reputed NGO|
|2.||Asst. IE Coordinator||Candidates with Post graduation in Zoology /experience in women Botany / Psychology with Special Education in M.Ed. /B.Ed./ D.Ed. or programs with a 45/90 day Foundation reputed NGO Course in Special Education are eligible.||---||Minimum 5 years experience in women development /child development programs with a reputed NGO
|3.||Asst. Academic Monitoring Officer||School Assistants of education Department||---||5 years service|
|4.||Asst. Programme Officer||a) For in-service candidates:
School Assistants of Edn. Dept. (Mathematics /
b) For NGOs:
P.G. Diploma 5 years experience in
Post Graduation in Mathematics / Physics with 1st division
|MCA / PG Diploma in Computer Applications
||5 years service|
|5.||Asst. Statistical officer||a) For in-service candidates:
School Assistants of Edn. Dept. (Mathematics /
b) For NGOs:
P.G. Diploma 5 years experience in
Post Graduation in Mathematics / Statistics with 1st division
Diploma in Computers.
|5 years experience in Statistics|
|6||Asst. Academic Monitoring Officer (Urdu)||Inservice School Asssistant or Secondary Grade Teacher From URDU medium schools,studied through Urdu medium Medium upto SSC / opted Urdu as second language in Inter or Deqree||----
||5 years experience candidates who studied in Urdu medium are eligible to apply|
3. Last date for submission of application: 02.09.2015
4. Tentative date for conduct of examination: 13.09.2015
5. Selection Procedure:
a. Written test for 85 marks and interview for 15 marks will be conducted.
b. The questions in written test will be both objective and descriptive.
c. The duration of the examination will be 2 y" hours.
d. Centre of examination, date and time will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
e.A skill test will be conducted for 50 marks to the candidates who apply for the post of
Assistant Programme Officer and Assistant Statistical Officer in addition to written test and
6. Syllabus for Written Test:
a.Aptitude / reasoning (verbal, non-verb(1).
b.Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Programmes - objectives, interventions etc., Educational and Quality
Indicators and issues, curriculum, assessment and evaluation procedures etc.
c. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation.
d.The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009
e. Role of School Management Committees in School Development.
f. Management, Roles and Responsibilities etc.
. Educational Management Structure in the State.
. Managerial and Leadership skills.
. Educational Institutions at State and National level - Action research & small scale research.
. Roles and responsibilities of teachers, people participation -
. Child rights
. Other issues related to School Education.
Therefore, all the Project Officers of SSA in the State are requested to take the following
1. The Project Officers, RVM (SSA) Should receive the applications from the candidates eligible in response to the Notification though there is no vacant post of Sectoral Officers in their districts at present.
2.The applications should be scrutinized at the District Project Offices of (SSA) from 03.09.2015 to 04.09.2015.
3.The Project Officers should, at the first instance, furnish the number of applications received for each category of post to the State Project Office by 04-09-2015 (by Fax /e-mail).
4. The Project Officers should furnish the nominal rolls to the State Project Office by 11.09.2015 in the prescribed proforma in soft and hard copies.
5.The District Educational Officers will conduct the written test at District Head quarters in coordination with the Project Officer of SSA of the concerned district headquarter.
6. The required budget for conduct of the test-shall met from the management cost of their
district budget of SSA.
7. The detailed guidelines along with the proformae of hall ticket, nominal rolls and tentative
schedule are enclosed herewith.
All the Project Officers of SSA and District Educational Officers in the State are
requested to take action as per the above instructions, scrupulously.