Childinfo User Manual for School and Mandal Users for AP Child information Uploading and Updating at Childinfo.ap.nic.inNIC Officials have prepared Children Information User Manual and Modules for School and Mandal Users Only for Uploading and Updating of Child Information at AP Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Childinfo.ap.nic.in web portal for Child tracking and Online Monitoring. Government of India, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, National Informatics Center, AndhraPradesh State Center, Hyderabad.
Introduction: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is Government of India's flagship programme for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in a time bound manner, as mandated by 86th amendment to the Constitution of India making free and compulsory Education to the Children of 6-14 years age group, a Fundamental Right.
SSA is being implemented in partnership with State Governments to cover the entire country and address the needs of 192 million children in 1.1 million habitations.
SSA seeks to provide quality elementary education including life skills. SSA has a special focus on girl's education and children with special needs. SSA also seeks to provide computer education to bridge the digital divide.
ChildInfo Application The ChildInfo Application is focused on Tracking the Complete information of Children with respect to
- Where they live
- Whether they are Studying in any School or not
- If Studying, in which School and Class
- What is the Status of the Child. Whether he/she is a dropout or is been issued by TC
- Capturing the Aadhaar information
- Validating the Aadhaar Number of the Child..etc
1. Login Screen.
The login Screen Looks as below.
- Every School has been provided with an userid and password using which the school can login. - The Second level validation has been provided by using the captcha(Verification Code).
- Enter the UserID, Password and the Code and Click on Submit to Login to the application. Even the Schools are provided with the DB Password for Dataentry.
2. After the User logs in the following screen with various options. Click on ‘Child Tracking System’
3. The ‘Child Tracking System’ relates to the capturing information of the Child at every level.
4. The ‘Data Entry’ menu has various options..
‘ChildPromotion(TC/DropOut/Freeze Class)’ is the new inclusion --- this option is included for freezing the school wise Lower / Higher Classes and Issuing TC / DropOuts for Previous (2014-2015) and Current (2015- 2016) Academic Years.
5. When Clicked on ‘ChildPromotion(TC/DropOut/Freeze Class)’ option the following screen appears. If the Mandal User login then in the List he can see all the schools in the Mandal. If the School User login then he only can see his School in the list.
6. When the School is selected, then you see the following screen for selecting the Lower and Higher Classes for the School.
7. Select the lower and higher class and click on ‘Search’.
8. When clicked on Search button, a list of students other than lower and higher classes in the school will be displayed. Go through the list and if satisfied click on ‘FreezeClass/TC/DropOut’ button.
Then the Lower and Higher Class for the school are freezed and the children other than those classes will be removed/moved from the school to DropOut Box.
9. Again Click on ‘ChildPromotion(TC/DropOut/Freeze Class)’ and select the school for which the classes are freezed. Then the following screen appears showing the lower and higher classes.
10. The TC/Dropout list shows two options Dropout , TC-Issue. Based on the requirement
a. Select the option Dropout or TC-Issue b. Select the Class
c. And Click on Search button
Clicking on Search button it displays the current students in the selected school and class. You can issue TC or make them Dropout accordingly.
11. For issuing TC click on ‘Select’ (in brown colour) besides the Child ID. Then Date of Leaving, TC Issue-Date,TC Number, TC Issue Year fields will be enabled.
12. Select the dates, enter the TC number and select the TC Issue Year
13. After enter the details click on ‘Freeze Class/TC/Drop Out’
14. The TC will be issued to the Child and a Message Appears ‘Child TC Issued Successfully’. Click on OK
15. Again Click on ‘Search’ button and the Child disappears from the list. Similar Procedure to be followed for Drop Out
Getting Children from DropOut Box
16. Click on ‘Drop Out Box(TC,Dropout & OSC Children)’ in Data Entry.
17. The Following screen appears. Enter the DB Password and click on Submit.
18. The following Screen appears.
a. Select the District, Mandal
b. Select School,Class,Gender ( if required) And Click on Search
19. The List of Drop Out, TC-Issued Children will be displayed based on the selection Criteria.
20. Click on ‘Select Child’ in the list for incorporating the Child freshly into the current school. This is a regular process only.
Childifo User Manual for School and Mandal Users for AP Childinfo Uploading