GO.404,Guidelines for transfer of employees in Collegiate Education Department for 2015GO.404, AP Collegiate Education Department Employees Transfers 2015 Guidelines, APCCE Employees Transfers 2015 guidelines,Commissioner of Collegiate Education, Guidelines for transfer of employees in Collegiate Education Department for the year 2015, GO.Rt.No.404. Dated: 18-08-2015, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Higher Education Department, Collegiate Education - Guidelines for transfer of employees in Collegiate Education Department for the year 2015-16 - Orders - Issued.
1) From the CCE, A.P., Hyd. Lr.No.200/Ser.II-A/2015, dt.23-05-2015.
2) G.O.Ms.No.98, Finance(HR-I)Dept., dt.04-08-2015.
3) From the CCE, A.P., Hyd. Lr.No.200/Ser.II-A/2015, dt.11-08-2015
In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad, in the letters 1st & 3rd read above and after careful examination of the matter, the Government hereby issue the guidelines for transfer of employees in Collegiate Education Department for the year 2015-16 as appended to this order as Annexure.
2. The Government hereby also order to extend the due date for (10) days beyond 15-08-2015 for smooth completion of transfers in Collegiate Education Department as per guidelines.
3. The Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad, shall take further action in the matter accordingly.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HR-I) Department vide their U.O.No.14295-A/131/A2/HRI/2015, Dated13-08-2015.
GUIDELINES FOR TRANSFER OF EMPLOYEES IN COLLEGIATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT FOR THE YEAR 2015-16
1. Those who have put in more than (2) Two years of service in case of teaching staff and ministerial in a particular station as on 31-07-2015 shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
2. The Commissioner of Collegiate Education will draw schedule for effecting transfers and complete the entire process on or before 25-08-2015.
3. Those who are retiring on or before 31-08-2017 shall not be disturbed.
4. Those who have completed (5) five years or above service in case of Lecturers and (3) three years or above service in case of Principals in a particular station as on 31-07-2015 shall be transferred, if there is any request for the said post or on administrative grounds.
5. Transfers will be effected based on the total entitlement points scored by individual applicants on the criteria as mentioned below. The highest scorer in the respective subject and zone will be given the first choice and so on. The time period limit is (5) years for spouse transfer cases.
Criteria for entitlement of points:
a) Stay in the present station located in the following areas as on 01-08-2015.
b) Special Categories:
|i) Single Women :||10 Points|
|ii) Physically Challenged :|
|a) 40% - 60% : disability||05 points|
|b) More than 60% : disability||08 points|
|iii) The Employees who are now suffering from the following diseases:||05 Points|
|(b) Heart Operation|
|(d) Bone T.B.|
|(e) Kidney Transplantation|
|iv) (a) Applicants with dependent children who are mentally retarded and are under treatment||05 Points|
|(b) Applicants with dependent children suffering from Juvenile Diabetes and children suffering from congenital Heart problems and are under medical Treatment available only at specified places to which they are seeking transfers||05 points|
|V. Spouse employment (only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure) :||10 points.|
Note: Employees whose spouse is working in State or Central Government or Public Sector undertaking or Local Body or Aided Institution in the same place opted for transfer or a nearby place. The applicants seeking transfer under this category shall produce a certificate issued by the Head of the Office where the spouse is working in proof of the claim.
c) Academic, Administrative and Development Performance Indicators (AADPI) for Principals (Max: 20 points)
|(a) Up to 100 score||5 Points|
|(b) 101 – 200 score||10 Points|
|(c) 201 – 250 score||15 Points|
|(d) Above 250 score||20 Points|
|(e) State Teacher Awardees||5|
d) The following criteria will be followed for allotment of points for the pass percentage (2014-15) of the students:
|(i) Less than 40%||0 Points|
|(ii) 40% to Less than 60%||03 Points|
|iii) 60% to Less than 80%||05 Points|
|iv) 80% and above||07 Points|
6. In case of Office Bearers of recognized service Associations the standing instructions on the transfers of Office Bearers of recognized employees unions as issued in Circular Memo.No.26135/Ser.Welfare/2002-1 of General Administration(Services) Department, dated: 19-06-2002 and Memo No.17225/SW/A1, dt.27-09-2014 shall be followed.
In case of Collegiate Education, the recognized service associations are as follows:-
a) Government College Gazetted Teachers Association (GCGTA)
b) Government College Teachers Association (GCTA)
c) The District level Office Bearers of these two Associations will be exempted from transfers only for the period mentioned in the Government Circular Memo.No.26135/Ser.Welfare/2002-1 of G.A (Services) Department, dated: 19-06-2012 and Memo No.17225/SW/A1, dt.27-09-2014.
7. NAAC coordinators who have submitted the SSR/RAR are exempted, if their APIs are good.
8. Lecturers engaged in Major /Minor Research Projects can be transferred to College where such facilities exist.
9. Wherever a Woman employee working in other than Women Degree Colleges opts for a post in Women Degree Colleges, she shall be posted by shifting a male person working against such post even if he has not completed the prescribed period of minimum of (2) two years.
10. The following lists shall be notified in the Website of the Department concerned.
(i) The list of names of the persons who applied for transfer with total of entitlement points in descending order.
(ii) Subject, college and zone-wise clear vacancy position and the list of posts where persons have been working for (5) years or more
11. All the employees seeking transfer shall indicate three (3) places in the order of preference. When more than one employee opts for a particular place, the points obtained by him / her shall be given preference, subject to the employee not having charges pending against him/ her.
Note: Candidates have to keep in mind the focal and non-focal places while exercising the places of option.
12. (a) In case of Autonomous Colleges, the transfers may be affected as per the recommendations of the Committee constituted vide G.O.Ms. No. 42, Higher Education (UE.I-1) Department, Dated: 04-06-2001.
(b) The Principals working in Autonomous Colleges and Colleges going for Autonomy with low AADPI Score may be transferred.
13. Counseling will be held on specified dates and the persons attending the Video Counseling will not be entitled to any TA/DA. However, it will be treated as “ON DUTY”.
14. The applicants called in the order of merit shall choose any of the vacant posts available at the point of time and exercise his/her option in writing. In case two or more applicants secure equal score, preference shall be given to the employee who has more entitlement points.
15. Video Counseling shall be held wherever deemed necessary by competent authority.
16. Transfers will be affected from focal to non-focal/ non-focal to non- focal/non focal to focal posts, in no case, transfers will be from one focal post to another focal post in case of Non-Autonomous Colleges.
|I||30% HRA (under State Pay Scales Area)||Focal|
|II||20% HRA Area||Focal|
|III||14.5% HRA Area||Non-Focal|
|IV||12.5% HRA Area and Less||Non-Focal|
17. The transfers affected shall be displayed on the Website after completion of Counseling.
18. Those who are transferred shall be relieved from the present place of working immediately on receipt of the transfer orders. Under any circumstances the person will be deemed to have been relieved at the end of
5 days of the receipt of the order. Any violation of this condition shall be viewed seriously by the Government.
19. Those who are transferred at their request shall not be entitled to any TA/ DA and joining time since the transfers are at their request.
20. Anybody who has submitted false information and / or certificates and also the officers who have countersigned such false information are liable for disciplinary as well as criminal action.
21. The Commissioner of collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad is requested to follow fair and transparent method at all stages of transfer process.
GO.403-AP Collegiate Education Department Employees Transfers 2015 Guidelines