Notification for "Children's Day 2015 - Stamp Design Competition''India Post - Departmental Posts has announced the Children's Day 2015 Stamp Design Competition Notification for inviting entries from the interested candidates. Department of Posts is holding a Stamp Design Competition. The Theme of the competition is "A Day in the Rains".
Children's Day 2015 Stamp Design Competition
The Terms and Conditions to participate in the competition are as follows:
1. Entries are invited for Stamp Design Competition. The participants are to make an original design on this subject (should not be copy of picture painted by someone else).
2. Any citizen of India below 18 years of age can participate in this contest The design could be in ink, water colour, oil colour or any other medium (computer printed/printout will not be allowed). The design submitted should be such that can be depicted on the stamps ln a visually appealing manner.
3. Participants are free to use drawing paper, art paper or any other type of white paper of
4. The following particulars should be written legibly on the reverse of the design:
1. Name of the Participant:
5. Full and complete residential address with Pin code:
6. Phone/Mobile Number:
7. E-Mail ID(If available):
Above details should be filled.
5. An undertaking stating that 'The artwork submitted is original and no copyright issues are involved' should be sent along with the entry. In case of any legal dispute related to copyright issue, Department of Posts Will not be liable for the same.
Selected designs may be considered for use on stamps and other philatelic material. The prize money will be as follows:
A. First prize 10.000/-
B. Second prize 6,000/-
C. Third prize 4,000/-
How to Send:
The design should be sent without being folded, through "Speed Post" only, In A4 size envelope. The participants should mention "Stamp Design Contest" on the envelope In which the drawing Is sent
Room No.108(8), Oak Bhawan, Parliament Street,
New Deihl- 110001
Last Date: The entries should reach on the following address by 31.08.2015. The entries received after the last date of receipt will not be entertained.