INSPIRE Scheme Warangal District Level Science Exhibitions and Project CompetitionsDirector of School Education has started the programme ‘INSPIRE’ as usual as before years. The plan of action prepared by DSE for 4 divisions in Warangal district From 20.08.2015 onwards these INSPIRE exhibition will start and DSE announced the centres of INSPIRE in all divisions except “JANAGOAN” soon this also will be announced. So, teachers and HMs prepare children for this.
S.No. Division Date INSPIRE CENTRE/VENUE
1. Mahabubabad 24.08.2015 -26.08.2015 Social Welfar school, MBHD
2. JANAGOAN 26.08.2015 -28.08.2015
1. District Level Award winners of 2014-15 are only eligible to exhibit the exhibits.
2. Previous inspire award winners and those who doesn’t participate in inspire competition can participate in this competitions.
3. Your exhibit should be innovative and must be useful to society.
4. You can select your exhibit from any topic.
5. HMs and teachers should guide children in preparation of new & innovative exhibits.
6. The names of those who are participating in exhibition should enroll their names and their projects in website of Warangal dist science centre.
For more details contact
1. Warangal - Sandeep (9885566742)
2. Mulugu - Ramayya (9948867665)
3. Jangoan - Ramesh (8341933266)
4. Mahaboobabad –Gurunatha Rao (9866549297)