Memo 20214, Preservation of ELs to the teaching staff for Election related work during the summer#Memo.No.20214 #ELs #Preservation to Teachers working in Election during the Summer or Any Vacation; A clarification memo.no.20124 for Preservation of Earned Leaves to the teaching staff for Election related work during the summer,Summer Duty ELs Preservation, Election Duty ELs Preservation, ELs Preservation Memo.2024 details
Government of Andhra Pradesh,
Education( PE SER-I) Department
Memo No 20214/PE-Ser-I/2009,Dated 04-01-2010
Elections - Drafting of teaching staff for Election related work during the summer or any vacation -
Preservation of ELs as per the provision of FR 82 to the teachers working in Election related work - Orders - Issued
1. G.0.Ms.No.355 G.A(Elecs H) Department.Dated:19.05.1991
2. Govt Memo No 6055/Ser-V/2009.Dated:13.05.2009
3. From the Progressive Recognised Teachers Union AP Hyderabad Lr.No.192/PRTU/2008. Dated:20.09.2008
1. In reference cited Government have issued orders to credit the number of days the teaching staff spent on actual election duty to their EL account based on the attendance certificate issued by the Returning Officers concerned.
2. In Memo 2nd cited instructions have been issued to the Director of School Education, to take action as per the provisions of FR 82 and the amendment issued by the Finance Department in G.O.Ms No 114. Finance (FR I) Department,Dated:28.04.2005,while preserving the E.Ls to the teachers who worked for elections in summer vacation
3. After careful examination of the matter and keeping in view the orders issued in the references 1st and 2nd cited, Government hereby direct the Commissioner & Director of School Education, Hyderabad to take necessary action to preserve EL to the teachers in all the districts who worked for election related work. i.e., revision of electoral rolls, issue of EPICs, General Elections and bye-elections during the summer or any vacation as per the provision of FR 82 and the amendment issued by the Finance Department in G 0 Ms No 114. Finance (FR I) Department. dated 28 04 2005, basing on the attendance certificate issued by the respective Election Authority.
Memo No 20214/PE-Ser-I/2009, Dated 04-01-2010