RBSK Telangana Medical Officer, ANM, Pharmacist Posts 2015Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram(RBSK), Telangana has given the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer, ANM, and other Posts. These posts are to be filled on contract basis under National Health Mission and as a part of RBSK (Rashriya Bala Swastya Karyakramam).
1. MBBS Medical Officer : 300 posts
2. Ayush Medical Officer : 300 posts
3. ANM : 300 posts
4. Pharmacist : 300 posts
5. Pediatrician: 10 posts
6. Dental Medical Officer : 10 posts
7. Staff Nurse : 10 posts
8. Physiotherapist : 10 posts
9. Psychologist : 10 posts
10. Optical Specialist : 10 posts
11. Special Educator : 10 posts
12. Social Worker : 10 posts
13. Lab Technician : 10 posts
14. Dental Technician : 10 posts
15. DEIC Manager : 10 posts
Total No. of Posts : 1330
Candidates age should have between 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2015.
MBBS/ Degree in Ayurveda/ Degree in Unani/ BNYS degree/ Diploma in course in Naturopathy/ SSC with MPHW (F) Training certificate/ SSC with Diploma in Pharmacy.
District wise RBSK Posts: Get details
1. Above said posts are filled at the district level by DSC, state and zonal provisions prescribed under presidential order have to be followed.
2. Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Weightage for age will be reckoned from 18 years of age of the candidate. 0.5 mark will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks. The age will be reckoned as on 1.7.2015.
Example 1. If a candidate completes 20 years as on 1.7.2015, he will be awarded 1.0 mark;
Example 2. If a candidate completes 30 years of age as on 1.7.2015, he will be awarded 6.0 marks;
Example 3. If a candidate completes 40 years of age as on 1.7.2015, he will be awarded 10.0 marks).
3. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with above criteria and displayed on website for transparency.
4. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and presidential order.
How to Apply:
Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person or through registered post to the respective District Medical and Health Officer to the district to which the candidates is applying. for more details please contact your concerned District Medical and Health Officer
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14.09.2015 to 16.09.2015.