Rc.25 AP Teachers/Posts/Schools Rationalization - Resource RedistributionAndhra Pradesh State government issued guidelines and norms for establishing Adarsha Paradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) in every gram panchayat/ municipality in the State. AP School Education Department has given further instructions on "AP Teachers/Posts/Schools Rationalization - Resource Redistribution" and this proceedings rc.52 details as follows.
RC 25 Resource Redistribution- Rationalization of Teachers/Posts/Schools in A.P
Proceedings of the Commissioner of School Education,AP,Hyderabad
R.C.No. 25 /Estt-3/2015 Dated: 08-08-2015
School Education – Resource Redistribution- Rationalization of Teachers/Posts/Schools – Primary Schools – Government Orders – issued- Further Instructions- Regarding.
AP Adharsha Pradhamika Paatasala(Model Primary School) Establishment New Guidelines
1.This office Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-3/2015 dated: 06.06.2015
2.G.O. Ms. No.39 Edn dated: 07.08.2015 to G.O. Ms. N0.51,Edn dated: 07.08.2015 (Pertaining to respective districts)
3.CSE Proc. R.C.No. 25 /Estt-3/2015 Dated: 07-08-2015
1. All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and the District Educational Officers in the state are informed that, instructions were issued in the reference 1st read above to take up preliminary exercise of Resource Redistribution – Rationalization.
2. After constituting a Mandal Level Committee, duly verifying the physical status, availability of teachers and enrolment of students in each school and in each Gram Panchayat/ Municipality the feasibility for Positive Consolidation of Primary Schools and identification of Model Primary Schools exercise was to be done.
3. The District Educational Officers furnished the details of the schools for Establishment of Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary Schools) and the schools for Positive Consolidation. The same was forwarded to the Government.
4. In the reference 2nd read above the Government issued orders for Establishment of Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala and Positive Consolidation of Schools and the same was communicated in the reference 3rd read above.
5. It is brought to the notice of the Commissioner of School Education that in some districts, primary schools with more than 30 enrolment within one kilometer are identified for positive consolidation with less than 30 enrolment without justification.
Therefore, all the Regional Joint Directors and District Educational Officers in the State are instructed to,
(A) Once again re-verify the earlier exercise undertaken by them in accordance with the norms indicted in the GO referred above. Please ensure that primary schools with more than 30 enrolment and within one kilometer should not be included in such positive consolidation exercise, until and unless the public request for the same, specifically.
(B) If there is any public representation with regard to any of the identified/proposed Establishment of Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala and Positive Consolidation of Schools, such schools may be kept in abeyance for further examination.
(C) If any modification is required to the list of schools identified & submitted earlier, the same may be furnished on or before 10.08.2015 with proper justification on each school, to enable the Government to issue revised orders.
(D) In case of all other schools approved in the GO and where there are no deviation of norms, the orders of the Government should be implemented and included for the ensuing transfer counseling.
R.C.No.25/Estt-3/2015 Dated: 08-08-2015