RC 430 Formulation of the New Education Policy in Telangana StateTelangana State Formulation of new educational policy-2015 consultative meetings guidelines in telugu, #Rc430,guidelines, #NEP 2015, Village level to district level consultations, New Education Policy Guidelines.Nutana Vidyavidhana Vishayalu. Proceedings of the Director of School Education,Telangana,Hyderabad, Procgs RC.No.430/D/C&T/SCERT/2015, Dated: 19.08.2015
SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad - Formulation of the New Education Policy-One day meeting with DEOs and Principals of DIETs, CTEs and IASEs to discuss action plan on New Education Policy on 25th August, 2015 in the conference hall of State Project Office, SSA, Hyderabad - Reg.
1. Govt. Memo No.670/Prog.lI/A2/2015, Dated: 14.05.2015 and 20.05.2015
2. Proceedings of the Director of School Education,Rc. No. 430/D/C&T/SCERT/2015,
Dated: 30.05.2015 and 23.06.2015.
1. All the RJDSEs, DEOs, Principals of DIETs, CTEs, IASEs and POs of SSA in the State are hereby informed that vide reference 2 cited, detailed information was given to all the DEOs regarding New Education Policy and conduct of meetings at Gram Panchayat, Mandal and District Level.
2. A draft Manual for grass-root level consultation with Themes of the New Education Policy, Question template including different sets of questions at Village, Block, District and State Level under each theme have been translated in to Telugu and furnished to the DEOs vide reference 2 cited.
3.Vide reference 2 cited all the DEOs are requested to furnish the information pertaining to names of the Nodal Officers at Gram Panchayat, Mandal, Municipal and District Level in the given proforma and no information was received in this regard from the DEOs.
4. The translated versions of themes and questions for discussion etc. are now are again enclosed.
Therefore, now the fresh schedule for conduct of consultative meetings along with members at various levels is given here under.
|S.No||Level||Consultation group/ participants||Timeline|
|1.||State Level meeting with DEOs||RJDSEs, DEOs and Principals of DIETs, CTEs, IASE and persons from NIC and Govt. of India||25th August, 2015|
|2.||District Level meeting with MEOs, Dy.EOs||MEOs, Dy.EOs, staff of DIETs, CTEs, IASE,DPO staff of SSA and RMSA.||31st August, 2015|
|3.||Mandal Level meeting with HMs (Nodal Officers), CRPs.||Headmasters (Nodal Officers) and CRPs.||7th Septerrber,
|4.||Gram Panchayat||Village Education Committee; School Management Committee; Representatives of 2015 social groups/ weaker sections||11th September,2015|
|5.||Block/ Mandal &Municipalities||Block/ Mandal Education Committee and Representation of urban local bodies i.e. elected Municipal Councilors||18th September,
||District Collector, Zilla Parishad; District Education Committees; DEO, Representatives of urban administration; Head Masters of selected secondary schools; DIETs; MEOS, Persons from Adult Education Department
|7.||State||State Level Education Committee; Director of School Education; Addi. Directors; Heads of Departments and Representatives from Teachers, NGOs, Teacher Educators etc. Further, thematic and multistakeholder round table meetings i.e. about three (3) meetings to deliberate on the proposed Educational Policy.
||30th Sept to
8th Oct- 2015
Identification of Nodal Officer:
|Sl.No.||Levels||Nodal Officers designated|
|1.||State Level||Addi. Director (Coordination), O/o DSE.|
|2.||District Level||District Educational Officer|
|3.||Mandal Level||Mandal Educational Officer|
|4.||Gram Panchayat Level||Head Master of High School/ Upper Primary/
In this regard, the District-wise files pertaining to names of Gram Panchayats, Mandals, Urban Municipalities and Districts are herewith enclosed and the DEOs are requested to furnish the names of Nodal Officers against each Gram Panchayat, Mandal, Urban Municipality and Districts with their mobile numbers.
Therefore, the DEOs are requested to read the material and attend the meeting along with Principals of DIETs, CTEs and IASEs, AMO of SSA. The meeting will be at
10.30AM on 25th August, 2015 in the conference hall of State Project Office, SSA,
Hyderabad. They are also requested to bring the soft copies of names of Nodal Officers and their mobile numbers in the proforma enclosed.
2. District-wise files pertaining to names of Gram Panchayats, Mandals, Urban Municipalities and Districts