RC.No.495/SCERT.Dt.1.8.15. INSPIRE Conduct of District Level Science Exhibitions and Project Competitions.Proceedings of the Director,SCERT,A.P,Hyderabad
RC.No.495/B3/Sci/SCERT /2015. Dt:01-8-2015.
SCERT, A.P., Hyderabad - INSPIRE Award Scheme for the year 2015-16 - Conduct of District Level Science Exhibitions and Project Competitions (DLEPCs) - Conduct of One Day Orientation Programme - Orders - Issued.
1. Lr. F. No. 12011/69/2015/INSPIRE, dated: 2nd July, 2015 of the Under Secretary to the Govt. of India, Ministry of Science & Technology, DST, New Delhi
2. This office Procs. Re. No. 495/B3/Sci/SCERT/2015, dated: 20-7-2015
3. Mail received from DST, Govt. of India, New Delhi
1. The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the reference 2nd read above, wherein they have been requested to take necessary action for conducting the District Level Science Exhibitions and Project Competitions (DLEPCs) in their respective districts.
2. The Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi vide reference 3rd read above has requested all the Headmasters/Headmistress,Principal of Schools to file requisite nominations within two weeks.
3. In this context, this office has decided to conduct a one day Orientation Programme to the District Science Officer/ Dy. Educational Officer ie., who looking after INSPIRE Award Scheme in the District 6th August, 2015 at the Conference Hall, SCERT, A.P., Hyderabad and also decide to conduct teleconference on 12th August, 2015 for guide teachers and awardees.
4. They are therefore requested to depute One District Science Officer I Dy. Educational Officer ie., who looking after INSPIRE Award Scheme along with One Assistant, who acquainted with INSPIRE Award Scheme in the District on 6th August, 2015 at the Conference Hall, SCERT, A.P., Hyderabad.
5. They have to attend with the following information:
a) List of absentees of Inspire Awardees during the year 2014-15 and previous years if any
b) Status of receipt of balance proposals for the year 2015-16 from the districts.
c) Status of district registration of schools and status of on line filling of nominations
d) Plan of Action for Conducting the DLEPCs in the year 2015-16.
e) Expenditure statement, Bills/ vouches and Utilisation Certificates for the year 2014-15,
if not furnished earlier (it is mandatory)
6. Further, they are also requested to make necessary arrangements to attend the Awardees and Guide Teachers to the teleconference scheduled to be held on 12th August, 2015 at nearby schools, where ROTs available and also to take necessary action on the mail received form DST, GOI, New Delhi in filing the requisite nominations within two weeks as requested by the INSPIRE Award Team, DST, GOI, New Delhi.
INSPIRE Conduct of District Level Science Exhibitions and Dates
Action for 2015-16 :
|S. No.||Name of the programme||Date of commencement|
|1.||One day orientation programme to the D.S.Os on plan of action for conduct of DLEPCs for the year2015-16||06.08.2015|
|2.||Organising Teleconference to the guide teachers and awardees by the experts to motivate them for better performance and to prepare best Science exhibits.||12.08.2015|
|3.||Conduct of DLEPCs by respective
District Nodal Officers in respect of all the awardees (DLEPCs)
|4.||Submitting of information to the state regarding selection of candidates by the DEOs||On or before 31.08.2015|
|5.||Conduct of SLEPCs by State Nodal Officer in respect of all the selected awardees of DLEPCs||2nd week of September in 1 or 2 spells according to the no. of participants. The venue and the dates will be decided
|6.||Dispatch of list by the state Nodal Officer to DST selected awardees of SLEPCs for participation in the 5th NLEPCs along with brief write up to the Projects.||On or before 30.09.2015|
|7.||Making of arrangements to attend National Level INSPIRE Exhibition at New Delhi.||In the month of
|8||Attending of National Level INSPIRE exhibitions at New Delhi||26th to 28th|
of October 2015