RGUKT Basar M.Tech 2016 Masters Programme Admission NotificationRajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Telangana State has given the Masters Programme 2016 notification for admission into Masters Programme in Computational
Engineering for the academic year 2016-17. This Masters Programme course has been designed incorporating Advanced Computing Techniques and Tools to suit the people seeking TEACHING/RESEARCH CAREER in Computational Engineering competing with world class curricula.
1. Name of the program: Interdisciplinary Tech program in Computational Engineering
2. Degree to be awarded: Tech in Computational Engineering (with a specialization in core branch in Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Eligibility: Qualified in GATE (2015/ 2016) or PGECET 2016. B.Tech/ B.E with a core branch such as (Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering).
60% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
SC/ST candidates: 55% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
1. GATE (2015, 2016) or PGECET-2016 in order of merit followed by an Interview.
2. In Interview, 80% marks will be taken from GATE marks (2014/2016) or
3. PGECET (2016) marks and 20% marks from the interview score.
4. First priority will be given to GATE (2014/15) qualified candidates. If the seats are left vacant, those seats will be filled with PGECET qualified candidates. Prospective National Students having qualified in GATE from States other than Telangana can also apply. Admissions of these candidates is subject to rules of Govt. of Telangana as in force treating them as Non-Local candidates under supernumerary.
Allocation of seats
i. The admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the “Local Candidates (Osmania University area, TS) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with students from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014.
ii. Rule of reservations as per Gov of Telangana is applicable.
1. Duration of the course: 2 years (five terms)
2. Intake of students: 48 in two disciplines as per the AICTE approvals.
3. Engineering Branches (TWO): Computer Science Engineering (seats 24)
4. Electronics and Communication Engineering (seats 24)
Fee payable by the students:
Rs.6, 000/- (At the time of entering to First year) and Rs.4,000/- (At the time of entering to Second year)
a. Course Fee : Rs. 48,000/- per year (Rs. 96,000/- per two years)
b. Admission Fee : 1,000/- (one time in first year)
c. Special Fee : Rs. 4,000/- ( first year and second year)
d. Caution Deposit : 1,000/- (one time in first year & refundable)
e. Food and Accommodation : 40,000 per year
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
i. The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs.350/-(For SC/ST candidates: Rs.300/-) from any nationalized bank through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of "The Director, RGUKT(M.Tech Programme) Basar" payable at Basar. The serial number of the D.D shall be used in filling the online application by logging in the RGUKT site through www.rgukt.in or http://www.rgukt.ac.in/admissions.html
ii. The printout along with original DD and copies of certificates including GATE/PGECET score card (Mandatory) shall be sent to “The Administrative Officer, RGUKT – Basar campus, Mudhole Mandal, Adilabad District, Telangana State - 504107” with an inscription as "Application form for M.Tech-2016" on the top side of the mailing cover
iii. The hard copy of print-out without original D.D and GATE score card will not be considered for admission process
Important Dates(Tentative) :
1. Notification issued date: August 21st, 2016
2. Online application window opens: August, 22nd, 2016
3. Last date to receive online applications and printed hard copy: September 07th, 2016
4. Last date to receive printed hard copy along with original DD and Xerox copies of certificates: September, 09th, 2016
5. Interviews will commence to the short listed candidates: September, 3rd week
6. Commencement of M.Tech program: September, 21st, 2016
For further details, please contact Administrative Officer, RGUKT- Basar campus, Mudhole Mandal, Adilabad District, Telangana State - 504107
Mobile No. 8187094096