TS EdCET 2016 Web Counselling and Exercise Web Options ProcedureTSEdCET 2016 Procedure of Web Counselling and TSEd.CET 2016 Procedure to Exercise Web Options, TS-EdCET for Admission into Two years regular B.Ed Course for the academic year 2016-17
1. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline center with all the relevant certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. 250/- and all others have to pay Rs.500/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
3. The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Tuition fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of state governments of Telangana. Income certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2016 will only be considered. The students of Andhra Pradesh have to pay the full fee.
5. The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
6. Every candidate shall furnish a mobile number at the time of Verification. One Time Password will be communicated to this mobile number after saving option. Request for change of mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
7. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Xerox copies of certificates.
8. After verification, the candidate shall collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter.
9. Candidates need to verify the m o b i l e n u m b e r , caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth, eligible degree, specialization and details of TSEDCET examination printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
10. Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline centre / home / any other place having internet facility. One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile number only after saving the web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
11. The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available at http://tsedcet.tsche.in
12. On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through SMS.
13. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order, and report at the concerned college.
14. For exercising options, the list of all eligible colleges is displayed on the website.
15. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options.
16. For latest updates, visit the website http://tsedcet.tsche.in.
17. Refer Procedure to Exercise Web Options, for exercising options on web.
18. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges, on are before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
19. If a candidate wishes to withdraw from counseling, he / she can do so by submitting an application to that effect to the co-ordinator, help line center along with receipt of certificates. Processing Fee once paid will not be refunded.
20. Next round of counseling for left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be conducted subjected to requirement and decision of TSCHE.
21. If a decision is taken to conduct second phase counseling a separate notification will be placed in the website for Phase-II, for the left over seats and new seats, if any, sanctioned.
More details: TSEdCET-2016 Certificate Verification Dates for Web Counselling
22. Who should participate in Phase-II ?
a. Who secure a seat in earlier phase of web based counseling and wish to move to some other college. b. Candidates who participated in earlier phase of web based counseling and could not secure a seat.
c. Candidates who did not participate in earlier phase even though he / she has been called for counseling. d. Candidates who were allotted a seat but didn’t report.
e. A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his / her admission.
23. The candidates may note that
a. Options Exercised for one phase will not be considered for other phase of counseling. b. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web based counseling.
c. In case if they are satisfied with the previous allotment, options need not be exercised again.
d. Options may be exercised for those colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
24. If the candidate secures a seat in phase – II, he / she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college, and has to report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the allotment letter. Failing to report within the date furnished in the allotted college, the candidate will forfeit the claim on the new college as well as on the old college.
25. If the candidate is not interested to join in allotted college, he / she may request for cancellation of allotted seat at the helpline center before the date specified.
26. Before a cut off date the candidate can cancel the allotted seat, by getting endorsement on request letter from the Principal of the college.
27. After the cut-off date for admission in case the candidates wish to cancel their admission , they are required to approach the Principal of the college concerned only.
28. The candidate may note the codes for different methodologies and exercise their options accordingly.
The methodology codes for regular B.Ed (English Medium) are as follows:
METHODOLOGY AND CODE:
1. MATHEMATICS: MAT
2. PHYSICAL SCIENCE: PHY
3. BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE: BIO
4. SOCIAL STUDIES: SOC
5. ENGLISH: ENG
29. Candidates can give web options from helpline center or internet cafe or house as per the schedule given in the notification.
30. Attention: PH / NCC / Cap/ Sports and Games Category:PH / NCC / CAP/ Sports and Games Category candidates shall exercise their web options as per schedule of the TS Ed.CET-2016 State ranks (Refer web notification).
31. Eligibility for admission and selection for methodology
a) Candidates should have secured 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M or the Masters Degree in relevant subject or any other qualification equivalent there to. Candidates should have secured minimum 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech with science, mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for Mathematics and Physical Sciences methodology. However the candidates belong to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C., A.B.C.D.E & physically handicapped should have secured 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
METHODOLOGY AND ELIGIBILITY:
Candidates with B.A./ B.Sc./ B.E / B.Tech., with Mathematics as one of the subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject
2- Physical Sciences:
Candidates with B.Sc./B.E/B.Tech, who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied material sciences as one of the subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as a group subject
3- Biological Sciences:
Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or allied Life Sciences under Part II group subjects or B.C.A candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subjects
4- Social Studies:
All candidates with B.A/B.Com/B.B.M or B.C.A candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as a group subject
Candidates with B.A Special English / B.A English Literature or M.A. English
32. The candidate should report to the principal of the college allotted as per the dates mentioned in the allotment letter. Note: Date are tentative and official dates will be placed...
for more details are available @TS EdCET 2016 counselling web portal: http://tsedcet.tsche.in/