CEO Andhra Telangana New Voter Enrollment and Correction of Errors in Voters List 2015 ScheduleCEO Andhra Telangana New Voter Enrollment Programme and Correction of Errors in Voters List Programme 2017 is going on upto January 28, 2016 in AP and Telangana. ceoandhra, ceotelangana, voter id,epic card,voters enrollment, Correction of errors, Voters list, electoral rolls, Election Commission of India, State Election Commission, ECI, District observers.
All eligible citizens who will attain of age as on 01-04-2017 and those missed to enroll themselves in earlier occasions, can file their application for enrollment, objections and correction from 1st May 2017 to 10th, June 2017.
Election it is the process which changes the fate of one's country and at the same time the fate of a Politician. India is a secular country and our constitution gives the right for people to choose the right for people to choose the right or good leader. "By the people, of the pole, for the people" It shows the Importance of Secularism of our country.
The youth and students who attain 18 years to enrol themselves as voters. The youth can lead the country on the path towards prosperity. “Right to vote is a valuable weapon in the hands of people. It is everyone’s duty to create awareness among the people on the right to vote. Particularly the youth on attaining 18 years should enrol themselves as voters and secure voter ID cards. As January 25 is celebrated as National Voter’s Day, to create awareness among the youth on value of the vote.
A good citizen feels for the political conditions situated in a country, But It is alone not enough he/she have to be a part of the elections. A person have the right to talk when he takes part in election. Vote is the weapon of a citizen to elect the right person. So, wake up and enroll for your electoral.
Changes made available in Voter List from May 1: రాష్ట్రంలోని 83 నియోజకవర్గాల్లో Voter Enrollment Programme లో భాగంగా May 1నుంచి New Voter Enrollment Programme and Correction of Errors కు అవకాశం కల్పించినట్లు CEO Andhra Telangana భన్వర్లాల్ తెలిపారు. June 15 న Final Voter List ను ప్రకటిస్తామని పేర్కొన్నారు. మిగతా 36 అసెంబ్లీ నియోజకవర్గాల్లో House to House Voter Enrollment Programme చేపడుతామని వివరించారు.
Enrollment of voters:
According to the state election commission Sri Banwarlal, the voter enrollment programme is going to be held from 1st May 2017 to 10th June 2017. Those who crossed 18 years up to 01-05-2017 are eligible to enroll their names for Voter ID.
- Last date for enrollment and Correction of errors is June 10 2017 new
- This enrollment process is going to be done through E-Registrations.
- Verifying will be completed by June 15h, 2017 for those who have already applied and going to apply from 01-05-2017.
- Eligible voters will be issued Smart Identity Card from 15-06-2017 onwards.
Schedule Approved by ECI
The schedule for the revision of electoral rolls is as follow.
- Draft Publication of Rolls : 01.05.2017
- Period for filing of claims and objections: 01.05.2017 to 10.06.2017
- Reading of relevant part/section of photo electoral rolls in Gram Sabha/Local Bodies and RWA meetings etc and verification of names. .................
- Special Campaign dates with Booth Level Agents of political parties for receiving Claims and Objections .................
- Disposal of Claims and Objections : .....
- Updating the database, merging of photographs, updating the Control Tables and preparation and printing of supplementary list By .......
- Final Publication of Electoral Rolls 15.06.2017 New
CEO Telangana Website : http://ceotelangana.nic.in/