AP Model primary Schools: Estimated Proposal Amount for the Development of Model Primary SchoolsThe basic Norm for consolidation of schools as Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala/Model Primary School, Estimated Proposal Amount for the Development of AP Model Primary Schools, Approximate estimated Budget for one Model Primary School Establishment,Establish or Form a Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary Schools) in Every Gram Panchayat/ Municipality
School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh State Government has decided to establish or form a Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary Schools) in Every Gram Panchayat/ Municipality.
In this subject Commissioner of School Education has given basic Norms for consolidation of schools as Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) the Concept of Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary Schools). Detailed Guidelines have been issued on Establishment of Model Primary Schools
The basic Norm for consolidation of schools as Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala
(Model Primary School):
1. To take Gram Panchayat / Municipality as a Unit.
2. Identify the Number of Primary schools (Govt.,/MPP/Mpl)functioning in the Gram Panchayat / Municipality.
3. Where there are multiple Primary Schools in a Gram Panchayat / Municipality within 1 km radius and with less than 30 students enrolled, they may be consolidated as one Model Primary School.
4. The Schools with less than 30 enrolment is to be consolidated with the schools with greater than 30 enrolment (or vice-versa) within 1 KM radius in the Gram Panchayat.
5. The identified school to be designated as Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) shall be Centrally located and accessible.
6. Primary/Upper Primary School may be identified and designated as Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) for that GP/Municipality.
7. The identified Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) must have adequate land for future expansion.
8. There will be no multi grade/class teaching by 1 Teacher in the Model Primary School.
9. In no instance should any Primary school beyond 1 Km be included in this positive consolidation exercise.
10. The basic data for positive consolidation of Primary Schools shall be "Child Info - Aadhar seeded data"
|1.||HM posts||One||Sanction of post to be filled by Promotion|
|2.||Teacher posts (5 subjects) each subject one teacher and one HM||5||Adjustment of posts
through merging of schools
|3.||Two ACRS(Library Digital Class Room)||2 X 6.50 Lakhs||13.0 Lakhs|
|4.||One Toilets (1:30 )||1 X 1.76 Lakhs||1.76 lakhs|
|6.||Compound wall and Play ground Per met
|Per meter 100 X 1500||1,50,000|
Internet at least one system if online content)
|5 X 40,000||2.0 lakhs|
|9.||igital Class fully Equipped with Technology
LCD Projector, screen, UPS(Power baxkup) With Wi-Fi Internet connection if online content
|2.0 lakhs||2.0 lakhs|
|10.||Biometric Attendance devices (more than
100, 2 devices)
|2 X 30,000||60,000|
|11.||Watch man cum attender/maintains of toilets
12 months(@3000 and @2000)
|12 X 5000||60,000|
|12.||Teaching Learning Grant||@1000||@1000|
|13.||Children literacy – Library (Room to Read)||@2000||2000|
|14.||Nischal Material: Maths kits and Language
kits, Charts and DVDs
|15.||Play material, Interactive boards||@3000||3000|
Note: Expenditure for one Model primary school is Rs. 22, 28,689 (Rupees: Twenty two lakhs
Twenty Eight thousand six hundred eight nine only)