RC.3837 Curricular Adaptations Training for CWSN at Primary Level to Teachers and IERTsRC.3837 Conduct of training on curricular adaptations for CWSN at primary level to teachers of A.P.Govt. Schools and IERTs; Proceedings Of The State Project Director Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan A.P, Hyderabad, Proc.Rc.No.3837/SSA/A11/IE/2015,Dated: 26-09-2015
A.P. SSA Hyderabad - IE Activities - Conduct of training on curricular adaptations for CWSN at primary level to 9963 teachers of Govt. Schools - 5 days Master trainers training to 3 IERTs and 3 Teachers from each district of A.P from 05.10.2015 to 9.10.2015 at Nellore -Regarding.
1. AWP&B 2015-16.
2. Note Orders of SPD at para 13 Of page No.2 to 5 of 3837/A11/2015.
1. The Project officers, SSA and District Educational Officers of all the Districts of Andhra Pradesh are informed that it is proposed to conduct 5-day Master trainers residential training on curricular adaptations for CWSN at primary level to 3 IERTs and 3 Teachers from each district of A.P from 05.10.2015 to 9.10.2015 at Infant Jesus School, Near ISKON Temple, Golagamoodi Road, Nellore.
2. Therefore, the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of SSA in the State are requested
to depute 3 teachers and 3 IERTs as per the list appended to these proceedings.
3. The participants have to report to the State IE Coordinator on 05.10.2015 at 9.00 A.M at the venue sharply.
4. The Project Officer, SSA Nellore is requested to make necessary arrangements at venue and logistic arrangementsto the participants and Resource persons for the above program.
5. The expenditure shall be reimbursed from the AWP&B 2015-16 of IE SPO management component on receipt of relevant bills and vouchers from DPO, SSA Nellore
(The Statement of estimated expenditure to be incurred by the DPO, Nellore is appended).
6. The TA& DA to the participants shall be paid from the District Management cost of their,respective districts.