Warangal Vidya Volunteers Merit List of Subject wise#Warangal District VVs #Merit List, Mandal wise, School wise and Subject wise VVs Merit List, Selection List of VVs School wise and subject wise roster points wise for PS,UPS and High schools separately, Guidelines, Schedule and School wise/subject wise vacant lists along with roster points for engaging Vidya Volunteers
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER::WARANGAL
Rc.No. Spl./VVs/2015; Dt.05. 09. 2015
Subject: School Educational- Engaging of Vidyavolunteers from 21st September to 20th April,2016 - Communication of Government orders, Guidelines, Schedule and School wise/subject wise vacant lists along with roster points for engaging Vidya Volunteers – reg.
1. G.O.Rt.No. 162, School Education(prog.I) Dept, Dt 03.09.2015
2. DSE,TS, Hyd. Proc.Rc. No. 330/PS-2/2015,Dt.03.09.2015
The Government has accorded permission vide reference 1st cited for engaging of Vidya Volunteers with an honorarium of Rs.8000/- per month for seven months from 21st September,2015 to 20th April, 2016 during the academic year 2015-16, for the vacant needy teacher posts in the High schools, UP Schools and Primary Schools under Government and Local body schools and communicated by the Director of School Education vide reference 2nd cited.
1. VVs selection GO.No.162
2. Communication proceedings of DSE,TS,Hyd.
3. Schedule and guidelines
4. List of Vacant VVs
5. VVs Online Application
In view of the above orders, the required Vidya Volunteers subject to sanctioned vacant posts in the Warangal District have been identified and roster points have been fixed up for each vacant post school wise(lists enclosed for High schools, UP Schools and Primary Schools separately).
In this context, all the Mandal Educational Officers in the Warangal District are requested to ensure the requirement of V.Vs Lists for their respective Mandal pertaining to High schools, UP Schools and Primary Schools along with roster points and take necessary following steps immediately as per the schedule given by the DSE,TS, Hyd vide reference 2nd cited.
#New MERIT LIST: District wise MERIT LIST
#VVs FINAL SELECTION LISTS New
#VVs Final Selection List New
Please note the reports generated is tentative.
1. The List displayed is not final and is subject to final confirmation
2. This List does not confirm appointment as VV but is subject to verification
3. The selected candidates List will be finalised based on the roster points
Action Plan to MEOs
1. Display details of School wise Vidya Volunteers vacant list along with roster points on notice board of MRCs and in concerned Gram Panchayats in the Mandal for PS/UPS/HS on 07.09.2015.
2. Give wide publicity to apply the eligible candidates through on line according to the roster points fixed up for each post and school, further receive the application forms from the applicants with necessary enclosures duly verifying with original certificates from7.09.2015 to 11.09.2015.
3. Scrutiny of application forms with reference to the certificates by the MEOs concerned from 12.09.2015 to 13.09.2015.
4. Submission of list of applications in the order of merit for V.Vs selection proposals along with certificates for each category separately (SGTs, LPs and SAs subject wise) to the DEO, by the Mandal Educational Officer, Concerned on 14.09.2015.
In view of the above short Scheduled programme, all the MEOs are requested to strictly adhere the guidelines and submit the selection proposals of Vidya volunteers without fail.
The Dy.Educational Officers of Warangal, Mahabubabad, Mulugu and Jangoan Divisions are requested to monitor the above process in their divisions for smooth selections.Any deviation in this regard will be viewed seriously.
#Vidya Volunteers Reporting Format/VVs Agreement Letter
#Warangal DEO Instructions on VVs Final Selection List New