Dr NTRUHS Ph.D Admission 2015-16 Notification, Guides, Centers and Application FormDr NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, has given Notification for Admission into Ph.D., course for the academic year 2015-16 on 23-09-2015 and Applications are invited from eligible candidates with requisite qualifications in the field of Medical Sciences or allied subjects for Ph.D. programme of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada for the academic year 2015-16.
The Application Form, Regulations, List of Recognized Centres and List of Recognized Guides are available in the University Website (http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in), which can be downloaded from 26.09.2015 to 05.10.2015.
List of self attested documents to be attached along with application form:
1. Educational Qualifications (Undergraduate, Post graduate etc.)
2. Date of Birth Proof
3. Service Certificate
4. Enclose detailed plan of research with time frame
5. Ethical Clearance Certificate
6. Letter issued by Dr. NTR UHS recognizing the Guide
7. Letter issued by Dr. NTR UHS recognizing the Ph.D. Centre
8. For project approved by the committee and requiring Clinical Trial Registry of India (CTRI) approvals will not be permitted to proceed with the Research unless the CTRI approval is furnished by the candidate.
The filled in application form along with a non-refundable fee of Rs.5,000/-(Rupees Five thousand only) by way of Demand Draft drawn on or after 26.09.2015, in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences payable at Vijayawada” should reach the Convener, Ph.D Admissions, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada on or before 20.10.2015.
Ph.D. Admissions Schedule for the year 2015-16
|1.||Date of Notification||23.09.2015|
|2.||Availability of Application forms through website : http//:ntruhs.ap.nic.in||26.09.2015 to
|3.||D.D. for Rs.5,000/- to be taken on or after||26.09.2015|
|4.||Last date for submission of filled-in application along with enclosures||20.10.2015|
|5.||Screening of Applications||04.11.2015
|6.||Tentative Date of Display of Eligible Candidates||11.11.2015|
|7.||Presentation of Research proposals / synopsis by the candidates||18.11.2015
|8.||Presentation of Revised protocols, if any||02.12.2015
|9.||Commencement of Course||24.12.2015|
|10.||Closure of Admissions||31.12.2015|