Instructions to DEOs & POs on collection of U-DISE data for the year 2015-16DSE Telangana Instructions on Collection of U-DISE for 2015-16,General guidelines, DCF Formats, Training programmes, SSA Annual Plan, Child Info enrolment form, Data Entry; Government of Telangana Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan,School Education Department, Instructions to DEOs & POs on collection of U-DISE data for the year 2015-16
DSE Telangana Instructions on Collection of U-DISE for 2015-16
1. As per Government of India mandate the information is collected in Single Data Capture Format of School Education Department right from pre-primary sections to higher secondary /Jr. Colleges.
2. A tentative schedule communicating by indicating dates to conduct training programmes, collection of data, verification at various levels and data entry etc. The whole exercise shall be completed as per the schedule as the data is very much essential for the formulation of SSA Annual Plan and State Government Budget Plan for the year 2016-17.
3. Communication of dates of training programmes to the participants and arrangements for data entry at district point shall be taken up well in advance to avoid last minute confusion and delay in completion of the task.
4. The following guidelines / formats shall be got printed / Xeroxed at district level & provided to the concerned for taking necessary action:
1. General guidelines - for supervisory / verifying officers like DEOs, POs, Sectoral Officers, MEOs, School Complex HMs, RIOs I DVEOs of Intermediate Education. These guidelines shall be got Xeroxed at district level equal to the no. of officers.
2. DCF consists two parts : Part - I (Cover page to L table (Primary I Upper Primary) or Q table (High school I Jr. Colleges)) - this part should be got printed through software for all schools and colleges in the state.
3. DCF Part-II (Supplernerrtary variables to specific guidelines) - this part should be got printed at district level equal to the no. of schools and colleges in the district and attached to DCF (PaTt-I) and given to the Headmasters I Principals during the training programme for collection of data.
5. A complete set (General guidelines + DCF - Part I and Part - II) & Child Info enrolment form shall be given to supervisory officers in a booklet form. The budget may be met from the MIS and Management Cost of AWP&B2015-16.
6. Filled in U-DISE formats shall be collected from all the schools duly verifying with the school records.
7. After collection, the U-DISE data has to be verified at MRC level by constituting a team with CRPs I MIS Coordinators etc., to ensure correct data from all institutions. The verified data formats shall be sent to District Project Office of SSA for data entry at the identified point.
8. District Collector may be requested to convene a meeting with the officials of stake holder departments i.e., Social Welfare, Tribal Welfare, BC Welfare, TSREIS and Intermediate Education to ensure their coordination in collection of U-DISE data from all the schools I colleges.
9. Even after verification of data at various levels, certain variations were found in the items like management, infrastructure, enrolment and other fac. ilities during 2014-15 . Hence, the data shall be verified scrupulously to avoid variations as it is used for various purposes at state and national levels.
10. Data of a mandal shall be entered at district level only under the supervision of the concerned MEO / School Complex HM / CRP to avoid mistakes.
11. After entry of data, a printout of school report card of the schools shall be taken & got it verified with original formats.
12. A minimum of 20 computers have to be arranged to complete the data entry as per schedule without any problem.
13. DEOs / POs / RIOs / DVEOs shall verify the filled in DCFs at district level randomly to check the correctness of data.
14. In the U-DISE format, information has to be given separately for Elementary & Secondary level. Hence No. of teachers, rooms etc., are to be divided as per norms and furnish the information accordingly.
15. Separate guidelines will be issued for data entry. The budget may be met from the MIS and Management Cost of AWP&B 2015-16.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION AND STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR, SSA, TELANGANA STATE - HYD
Rc.No3215/SSA/MIS/T7/2015-1 Dated: 30-09-2015
Subject: TSSA, Hyderabad - Collection of data in UDISE DCF for 2015-16 - Certain instructions - Reg.
All the Project Officers and District Educational Officers are aware that there is a practice of filling up of two separate DCF forms in private schools having I to X classes in the same premises with single registration i.e., one DCF for I to V classes and another DCF for VI to X classes separately resulting doubling of the no. of schools. Therefore, they are requested to instruct the field functionaries involved in UDISE work to merge the two DCFs and quote only one DISE code for such schools at the time of Data Entry.
This should be treated as most important and urgent
#TSSA Guidelines, Financial Norms for Conduct of UDISE 2015-16
#Rc.3215 TSSA U-DISE Schedule and Guidelines
#DSE Telangana U-DISE Instructions