How to Register Your School at E-Management of Inspire Award Scheme WebsiteInspire Awards Schools One time online registrations, School Authority, Schools participating in INSPIRE Award Scheme, E-Management of INSPIRE Award Scheme,Inspire Awards New Website, E-Management of Inspire Award Scheme(EMIAS), Instructions for Using of Inspire Awards New Website, Role and Responsibility of School Authorities, Steps required to use the facility. Download the E-MIAS Telugu User Manual for Online School Registration
E-MIAS User Guide for School Authority
Role and Responsibility of School Authorities/Steps required to use the facility School Authorities (Schools) Participating in the Programme
- Log on to website (www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in). Click various buttons to generally familiarise yourself with the webpage. Click ‘School Authority’ button on the top right hand corner of the homepage.
- Click “For One Time Registration” button and follow steps for One Time Registration (OTR) by filling requisite details. (see User Guide for details / clarifications)
- Submit request for OTR to DA(DA will approve the same within 24 to 48 hours and send a User ID and initial Password to you over your e-mail, indicated in the OTR process)
- After you get User ID and Password, log-in to the website again, go to ‘School Authority’ button and click “log in” and use your log-in details which will lead you to School Authority’s Dashboard (you may change your password after first log-in)
- Now you are ready to use various features of the application software meant for School Authority. Navigate through various buttons to learn about its contents / features and start using these.
- Once School, District and State Authorities have got User ID and Passwords, schools can file online nominations and submit to their respective DA, who in turn, after due checking, will forward to their SA and the SA in turn, after due checking will forward the same to NA (i.e. Department of Science & Technology) online.
- NA will approve Awards proposals as well as funds proposals online and the same will get reflected on the dashboards of respective SA, DAs and Schools in the form of sanctions, list of awardees etc. and can be viewed / downloaded / printed by respective authorities from their end.
Instructions for Using of Inspire Awards New WebsiteA. School Authority Module:
First enter the EMIAS web address by "www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in" in your mozill fire fox browser, Then "E-Management of Inspire Award Scheme" page will be opened. In this page Click on the School Authority under the Authorised login Section. Now, Click on School Authority link to open the page pertaining to School Authority. School Authority means the schools participating in the E-Management of INSPIRE Award Scheme.
On clicking the School Authority link, the "Welcome School Authority - Schools participating in the INSPIRE Award Scheme" page will be opened as with the following options:
1. For One Time Registration.
2. For Resubmission of OTR/Submission of saved file
B. One Time School Registration
For the School to get registered as School Authority under the E-MIAS, click on the For One Time Registration link. The page will be opened with the following options:
1. Online Mode
2. Offline Mode
3. Manual Submission of Soft Copy to District Authority
4. Manual Submission of Hard Copy to District Authority
C. Online Mode School Registration
If the school has internet facility available, Online Mode of School Registration can be opted. For this, click Online Mode link. The page will be opened. Fill in the relevant details. The fields marked with * are compulsory fields.
1. State*: Select the name of the State or Union Territory from the dropdown list.
2. Revenue District*: Revenue District Name will be shown in the dropdown list, based on State selected by the user.
3. Revenue Sub District*:Revenue Sub District will be shown in the dropdown list, based on Revenue District selected by the User. It is a compulsory field of application.
4. Education District: Education District Name will be shown on the dropdown list, based on State selected by the user.
5. Name of the School*: Select the name of your School from the dropdown list. If the name of your school is not available on the list, then choose Others from the dropdown list. A textbox will appear.
Enter the name of your school as in the records of the District Education Authority, since the registration of your school under E-MIAS has to be approved by the respective District Authority.
6. Complete Postal Address*: Enter Complete Postal Address.
7. Village/Town/City*: Enter Village/town/city name, where school is located.
8. Pin Code*: Enter Six Digits Pin Code of School location.
9. Contact Number (if any): Enter contact number with STD Code of the registering school. This Contact Number may be used for communication with respective School by District/State/National Authority.
10. Fax Number (if any): Enter Fax number with STD Code of the registering school. This Fax Number may be used for communication with respective School by District/State/National Authority.
11. E-Mail Address*: Enter a valid E-Mail address of the School representative. It is a mandatory field as User Id & Password and other notifications/communications will be sent to registered eMail Id.
12. Web Address: Enter valid web address of School, if any.
13. Mobile Number of the School Incharge/Authorized person: Enter valid ten digits mobile number of authorized person. E-MIAS Application will generate SMS notification on this mobile number, (Although at present it is not a mandatory, shortly this will also be made a mandatory field)
14. School code (if any): Enter school code, if any.
15. Save and Next: Click Save and Next button to proceed further.
D. The next step is to fill in the location details of the school. The fields include:
1. City Classification*: Choose city classification from the dropdown list. City Classification options are : 1. Rural 2. Urban 3. Semi Urban.
2. School Category*: School category is to be selected from the drop down list. The options are: 1. Central Govt. 2. State Govt. 3. Local Body 4. Private Aided 5. Private Unaided 6. Others
3. Level of the School*: Choose Level of the School from the dropdown list. School Level options are: 1. Middle 2. High / Secondary 3. Higher Secondary.
4. Name of the School Incharge/Headmistress/Headmaster/Principal of the School: Enter the name of the Head of the school.
5. Click Save and Next button to proceed further.
E. The next step is filling in the brief about of the school.
The perticular page will be opened.
1. Classes From: Select Class From and Class To from the Combo Box list.
2. Total Number of students in the school: Enter Total Number of Students in the School.
3. Total number of students in the classes 6th to 10th: Enter Total Number of Students in 6th to 10th Classes in the School.
4. Total number of teachers in the school : Enter Total Number of teachers in the School.
5. Total number of Science teachers out of total teachers: Enter Total number of science teachers out of total number of teachers in the school.
6. Captcha Code: User needs to enter captcha code for security purposes.
7. Click Save and Next button to proceed further.
F. Details of the authorized person who has filled in the form are to be entered as follows:
1. Name : Enter Name of the Authorized person
2. Designation : Enter designation of the Authorized Person
3. Click Save and Next button to complete the registration process.
1. A unique application number is generated after successful filling of the registration form.
2. Edit: Press Edit button, if User wants to edit Particulars of School.
3. Edit: Press Edit button, if User wants to edit School Geographic Location details.
4. Edit: Press Edit button, if User wants to edit Brief about the School details.
5. Edit: Press Edit button, if User wants to Edit School Authorized person detail.
6. Forward for Approval: Click on Forward for Approval button to forward the registration application to the District Authority for Approval.
Click OK to proceed. Click on Cancel to remain on the same page.
The window will be opened.
Once, User clicks on the OK button then Generate Acknowledgment button will get activated. Application will generate application code on screen as shown below. This application code is very important for future purpose.
G. Generate Acknowledgement: Click on Generate Acknowledgement button, once your registration application has been forwarded to the District Authority.
An email notification is triggered to the e-mail address provided by the School, once the registration application is forwarded to District Authority for approval.
The School Authority cannot edit the registration details, once the registration request has been forwarded to District Authority (School details can be modified after registration with the approval of DA).
After the registration application is approved by District Authority , one more email notification is triggered to the e-mail address provided by the school with password generation link.
H. Steps for setting Login Password
For setting a password of User’s choice, The User can either click on the link provided in the e-mail or copy the link and paste it on the address bar of the browser. A new window will be opened.
The user can set password to login through the following steps.
1. User Id*: Enter your USER ID that you have received in your mail.
2. Password*: Enter your Password that the User wants to set. (Read the instructions given in the e-mail)
3. Retype-password*: re-enter Password as typed.
4. Please enter given code to login*: Enter the Captcha code
5. Save: Click Save button.
If the above-mentioned steps have been followed correctly, User ID and password for the School will be set and the user will be navigated to the Login Page of the School Authority.
Last date of submission of Student Nominations for Inspire Awards MANAK is extented to 15th March 2017.