19th International Children's Film Festival, India 2015 in Hyderabad from 14th to 20th November, 201519th International Children's Film Festival, India 2015 in Hyderabad from 14th to 20th November, 2015; Proceedings Of The Dirctor Of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, #Rc1012 /Plg.11 /2015; Dated:23.09.2015; Subject: School Education - 19th International Children's Film Festival, India 2015 in Hyderabad from 14th to 20th November, 2015 - nominating of students - Certain instructions issued -Reg.
1. From G.Krishan Rao, IAS(Rtd.) , Special Officer, 19th International Children's Film Festival India 2015, Hyderabad, Lr.No.S0/19icff/2015, Dt:11.09.2015.
2. GO.Rt..no: 2275 GAD(l&PR)Department. Dated:17-08-2015
All the District Educational Officers and the Regional Joint Director of School Education in the state are informed that the Government Vide reference 2nd cited, has Constituted a Organizing Committee to oversee the arrangements for the 19th International Children's Film Festival, India - 2015.
They are therefore requested to adhere the following instructions for better monitoring on 19th International Children's Film Festival 2015 at Hyderabad froml4 to 20th November 2015.
All the DEOs shall send '5' students delegates of VI to X Classes from each district and also furnish the list of delegates on or before 05 .10.2015.
1. The Child artists or students of Cultural / artistic aptitude and who are proficient Telugu / English may be identified.
2. The students shall be accompanied by one escort teacher.
3. The female teacher shall escort if girl students are identified as delegates.
4. The escort teachers who accompany the students every day shall be held responsible for the safety of students right from beginning from school points to theatres and till they are reached back to their schools. Any deviation in this regard will be viewed seriously.
6. The names of escort teachers for every bus for every show shall be prepared and handed over to the concerned supervisory officer.
7. They shall ensure that the Govt. school students are given priority.
8. The APFDC will provide refreshments and water facility at all the places required in all the days.
9. A workshop / Seminar is also planned to organize during the days of film festival from 14th to 20th at Jawahar Bal Bhavan on the events like, animation, essay writing, debates etc., the exact events will be communicated later by APFDC. The DEOs of Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy shall depute 40 students for each of the events on all the days on the requisition by APFDC.
10. The DEOs of Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy shall also depute students for inaugural as well as closing functions at Telugu Lalitha Kala Thoranam.
11. The DEOs of Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy are to identify sufficient no.of schools for performing cultural programmes from 14th to 20th November, 2015 at Lalitha Kala Thoranam is consultation with Cultural Committee and other Committees.
12. The DEOs of Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy shall send the students to the allotted theaters to view the films every day for every show and schools from where they are to be sent keeping in view of the seating capacity and arrangements in the identified theatres. Ensure that no students stand in the theatres for lack of seats.
13. The DEOs of Ranga Reddy and Hyderabad have to ensure that sufficient RTC buses are provided for transportation of the children in consultation with MD, TS RTC and District Collectors for the conveyance of the children.
14. The DEOs of Hyderabad and Rangareddy, shall keep the Dy.E.O.s and MEOs as Area-wise Incharges to personally monitor the entire programme regularly and to apprise daily to the concerned DEOs regularly.
15. The DEOs of Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy District shall give guidelines in writing to the incharge officials i.e., Dy.E.O.s and MEOs about the safety and security of the students at all places.
The above instructions shall be strictly followed and submit compliance reports periodically.
This reference should be treated as Most Urgent & Time Bound.
19th International Children's Film Festival, India 2015 in Hyderabad 1
19th International Children's Film Festival, India 2015 in Hyderabad 2