Kadapa District Court Computer Assistant Posts 2016Office of the Principal District Judge, Kadapa, Computer Assistant Recruitment Notification, Last date,Qualification, How to Apply, Post Details, Age Limit,Application Form
Notification: Office of the Principal District Judge, Kadapa has given the Kadapa District Session Computer Assistant Posts recruitment notification 2016 and applications are invited for appointment to the posts of Computer Assistant in the A.P. Last Grade Services, in the Unit of District and Sessions Judge, Kadapa, by Direct Recruitment.
1. Field Assistant: 03 Posts,
2. Junior Assistant: 18 Posts,
3. Computer Assistant : 01 Post New
A. Field Assistant:
1. Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent examination.
2. Linguistic qualification: - No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of FIELD ASSISTANT in the District Judiciary of Kadapa, “if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu language”, as per the amendments issued to the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules, 2003. Vide G.O.Ms.No:100, dated 08-08-2013.
B. Junior Assistant:
1. Must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or any equivalent examination.
2. Must Have Knowledge or qualification in computer operation.
C. Computer Assistant New
Eligibility: Applicant must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination and must have sufficient knowledge of Computer Software and Hardware.
Age Limit: Candidates should not have completed 34 years of age and must have completed 18 years of age, as on 01.07.2016.
How to Apply for Computer Assistant:
Candidates together with a crossed demand draft for Rs.200 towards application/ examination fee, drawn in favour of The Principal District Judge, Kadapa payable at Kadapa from any Nationalized Bank. The applications shall be in the prescribed proforma enclosed herewith and shall be submitted to the following address by Postal/ Registered Post/ Courier etc.
Applications are to be addressed to: The Principal District Judge, Kadapa.
Selection Process for Computer Assistant:
The eligible candidates shall have to appear for Written test (50) marks; Skill Test (30 marks) in Trouble Shooting in Computers; Hardware and Software side.
Last Date for receipt of applications is: 22.08.2016 for Computer Assistant