Lr.No.261 Capacity building Training to identified AP Schools HMsLr.No.261 Capacity building Training to identified School HMs of all the districts of A.P, Proceedings Of The Commissioner Of School Education A.P., Hyderabad
Lr. No.261/B/Eve/SCERT/2014 Dated: 24.09.2015
National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)- Head masters Capacity building Training in Andhra Pradesh at all the districts from 10-10-2015 to 19-10-2015-intimation - Reg.
1. F.No.5/3/NUEPA-NCSL/2014 Dt. 4th August 2014 of the Associate Professor NUEPA New Delhi
2. D.O.No.14-3/2011/RMSA-I dated 23rd .June.2014 of the Additional Secretary (SE), MHRD, New Delhi.
3. Email from NEUPA on 12.01.2015.
1. It is informed that the National Centre for School Leadership (NCSL) established in the NUEPA, New Delhi under auspices of SSA and RMSA. Further NCSL has requested to organize a 10 day district level training to the Head masters of High schools.
2. Accordingly the District level training to the Head Masters (50) who got "Poor Performance in SSC exams and AAS survey2015" has to be organized from 10-10-2015 to 19-10-2015.
3. It is planned by NUEPA that in turn the Head Masters have to complete 2 months Project assignment in schools latest by the end of April 2016, followed by a review meeting.
4. The total programme is planned for 1 (one) year in which the trained HMs has to implement the programme as per the guidelines.
5. Therefore all the Principals of DIETs in Andhra Pradesh are requested to organize the programme from 10-10-2015 to 19-10-2015 at the convenient venue. And further reviews as per guidelines.
6. All the DEOs in the State of Andhra Pradesh are requested to identify the Head Masters of High Schools which got "Poor Performance in SSC exams and AAS survey 2015" and depute for the said training programme.
To All the Principals of DIETS in the state All the DSOs in the state.
Lr.No.261/B/Eve/SCERT/2014 Dated: 24.09.2015