LR 4208 Video Conference by Hon'ble Dy.CM & Minister Education on 11.9.2015 at 3.00 p.m. to all Districts officialsLr.4208 Video Conference by Hon'ble Dy.CM & Education Minister to be conducted on September 11th to all Districts officials on Toilets Facility in Schools, Inauguration and function of 100 Girls Hostels in Model Schools,Vidya Volunteers appointment, Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalays (KGBV) hostels and supply of Uniforms
Government of Telangana Education (SE.Genl.) Department
Letter.No.4208 /SE.Genl./A2/2015. Dated:05.09.2015.
Video Conference by Hon'ble Dy.Chief Minister and Minister Education on 11.9.2015 at 3.00 p.m. -Intimation -Regarding.
The Hon'ble Deputy Chief Minister and Minister, Education desires to hold a Video Conference with the above officers on 11.9.2015 at 3.00 pm
1.Collectors and District Magistrates,
2.Superintendents of Police,
3.District Educational Officers,
4.Project Officers, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan,
5.Executive Engineers of Sarva Sikha Abhiyan.
Video Conference on the following issues:
1. Completion of water facility to all the Toilets in the Schools (whether newly constructed Toilets or earlier constructed) and providing battery of taps for hand wash of children apart from drinking water facilities.
2. Whether all the arrangements have been finalised for the inauguration and function of 100 Girls Hostels attached to Model Schools in all the Districts.
3. Steps taken based on the Government Orders for appointment of Vidya Volunteers
4. Steps taken and to be provided for the safety and security of girls living in the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalays (KGBV) hostels and hostels attached to the Model Schools and all other residential Schools.
5. Adoption of Schools by the Officers/Public Representatives etc., so as to bring better efficiency in the running of these schools.
6. Status of the supply of Uniforms to all the Schools.
Therefore, the Collectors may kindly review these issues with the Officers concerned so that during the Video Conference, updated and proper information is available for fruitful discussion.
Lr.No.4208 /SE.Genl./A2/2015. Dated:05.09.2015.