Lr.85 AP SSA Bank Related issues-Non allocation of Funds in the New SoftwareLr.85 AP Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Bank related issues-Non allocation of funds in the New software, State project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA),Andhra Pradesh,Hyderabad.
The General Manager,Andhra Bank, Saifabad,Hyderabad.
AP Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan - Bank related issues-Non allocation of funds in the New software-Reg.
1. I am to state that the number of complaints is being received from Sub District Units, in regard to Grant wise allocation of the funds released by SPO/DPO to Sub District Units.
2. Due to non allocation of funds under respective Grants specified by SPO/DPO the Head Masters are unable to draw the amounts in time.
3. The nature of Grants to which the funds have to be allocated is being mentioned on back side of the cheques, while releasing funds to Sub District units.
4. But the Andhra Bankers are not uploading the Grant wise details of funds released to Sub District units, the unallocated amount is being reflected in "Others" column.
5. Further the amounts transferred to individual school accounts are reflected in e- Monitoring web portal web site.
6. Further it is noticed that there is a variation in the Grant wise allocation funds in e-Monitoring web portal and Andhra Bank Branches at Sub District units level.
7. I am to further sate that the bank authorities have promised to solve the above problem during the FAQ's meeting at SPO. But so far the problem has not been resolved.
8. I am therefore to request you to take necessary action to resolve the above problem immediately.