Rc.47 Printing and Supply of Summative Question Papers 2015-16 from TS SSA FundsRC.47 Payment of expenditure incurred for printing & supply of Summative question papers 2015-16, Proceedings Of The State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana State, Hyd, Proc. Rc. No. 47/SSA/T6/2015, Dated; 28.09.2015.
SSA, Telangana State, Hyderabad - Pedagogy Wing - Payment of expenditure incurred for printing and supply of Summative question papers 2015-16 - reg.
1) Letter Recd from the DEO, Nizamabad District
2) Proceedings from the DSE, Telangana State, Rc. No: 405/D/C&T/SCERT, 2015, Dt: 02.09.2015
3) Proceedings from the SPD, TSSA, Hyderabad Rc. No. 47/SSA/T6/2014, dt: 22.09.2014
All the District Educational Officers, the Project Officers of SSA in the State are informed that, vide reference 2nd cited where in the Director of School Education requested to issue orders on meeting the expenditure for printing of Question papers from Classes I to VIII for summative tests from SSA funds for the year 2015-16.
In this regard the following instructions and guidelines are issued in conducting the Summative I & II Exams for 2015-16:
1. To conduct the Summative I & II exams in the for classes I to VIII as per the CCE and to claim the expenditure for printing of question papers from the funds of SSA.
2. To pay the bills from the respective DPO to concerned DEO after verification of bills for the expenditure incurred for printing and supplying of Question papers.
3. Release an amount of Printing and supply for Summative I & II not more than Rs. 3/- (Rupees Three only) per child for each summative test for no.of students enrolled in Government and Aided schools into DCEB of concerned district.
4. To follow the instructions of DSE in conduct of Summative Examinations & for printing of question papers vide ref (2) cited and also duly follow the SSA norms.
The budget shall be met from the head of account i.e., "Follow up meetings at CRC level" for the year 2015-16.