Rc.138 Dress Code and use of cell phones in class rooms for AP and TS TeachersRc.138, Dress Code and Use of Cell Phones in Class Rooms for AP and TS Teachers, Use of Cell Phone is Prohibited in Educational Institutions, Not Use Mobiles in TS and AP Schools, TS and AP Teachers should attend with Professional Dress Code in Schools.
Proceedings of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P, Hyd
Subject: School Education-Disciplines-Following Dress-code and use of cell phones in class rooms-instructions-Issued-Reg.
Reference: 1. Oral observation made by Hon’ble Minister, (PE&SSA).
1) All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and all the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that, it is brought to the notice of Commissioner and Director of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad that...,
Read More: Use of Cell Phone is Prohibited in Educational Institutions
2) Most of the teachers are not following dress-code while attending the school and are dressing by wearing Jean Pants ,8 pockets / 4 pockets pants, ‘T’ shirts, Round neck‘T’ shorts, flip flop shoes etc.,
3) The dress should confirm to the professional standards and teaching is a noble profession where the society looks at a teacher for standards of living and should be a role model to students.
4) It is also brought to the notice that rampant use of cell phones in school hours/ instructional hour’s use of cell phones in class room by teachers distracts the attention of students and the student will emulate such habits from teachers and will affect the educational activities and the students will not be able to pay attention in classroom.
In order to instill discipline among the teachers and students , all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are instructed to issue instructions to all the concerned that:
1. Dress Code of Teachers: The HM / Teachers should attend the school
- in the dress appropriate to the profession and
- Should not wear Jean Pants,
- 8 Pocket/4 Pocket pants,
- ‘T’ shorts,
- Round Neck ‘T’ shorts- Flip Flop shoes etc., and
- should be a role model to students.
2. Not use Cell Phones: The HM/Teachers should not use cell-phones in the class rooms / instructional hours and the students also should not be allowed to use cell phones in class rooms.
The above instructions should be followed scrupulously and any deviation will be viewed seriously.