Rc.279 Deletion of certain Chapters/Topics from the A.P Textbooks-Classes VI-X -Kept in abeyance
Rc.279 Deletion of Certain Chapters/Topics from A.P Textbooks Kept in abeyance, Proceedings of the Director S.C.E.R.T., A.P.,Hyderabad, Rc.No.279/B/C&T/SCERT/2014 Dated:04-09-2015
Subject: SCERT, AP, Hyderabad-Deletion of certain Chapters/Topics from the Textbooks -Classes VI - X - Kept in abeyance - Reg.
1. Re. No. 279/B/C&T/SCERT/2014 Dated 22-08-2015 of this office.
2. Re. No. 279/B/C&T/SCERT/2014 Dated 1-09-2015 of this office.
3. Memo No. 48757/Prog.II/Al/2015, dated 31-8-2015, Secretary to Government, School Education Andhra Pradesh.
1. As per the reference 2nd cited above SCERT circulated a list of deleted chapters I topics from class VI to X in all subjects.
2. As per the reference 3rd cited above the Secretary to Government, Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh has issued instructions to keep the changes in abeyance.
3. All the District Educational Officers in the State are hereby informed that there are no changes in the present textbooks from class VI to X in all subjects.
4. The same has to be communicated to all Dy. E.Os, M.E.Os, all H.Ms, SOs of KGBVs, Principals of AP Model Schools, all residential schools, all the other Private Management Schools and teachers in their respective districts.