Guidelines and RPs Allotment for APSWREIS Teachers Training Programme 2015#Rc380 Guidelines and RPs Allotment for APSWREIS Teachers Training Programme 2015, RC 380 Allotment of Resource persons for APSWREI in-service teachers training program from 21-9-2015 to 24-9-2015, Proceeedings of the Director, SCERT, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Proc.Rc.No.380 /B1 /C&T/ SCERT /2015; Dated:16-09-2015
SCERT, AP, Hyderabad – Allotment of Resource persons for APSWREI Teachers from 21-9-2015 to 24-9-2015 at Visakhapatnam(Srikrishnapuram), Vijayawada(Kuntamukkala) and Thipuapthi (Srikalahasti)- Orders-Regarding
1. Secretary, APSWREIS Rc.No.Acad-1/4369/2015 Dt:16-9-2015
All the District Educational Officers in the State is are here by informed that The Secretary, APSWERIS decided to conduct in-service teachers training for teachers working in their schools for the academic year 2015-2016 from 21-9-2015 to 24-9-2015 in three selected centers in the state.
1. APSWRS/JC Srikrishnapuram, Vishakhapatnam Dist ( Contact NO : 9704550028)
2. APSWRS/JC Kuntamukkala, Krishna Dist ( Contact NO : 9704550059)
3. APSWRS/JC Srikalahasthi, Chittoor Dist ( Contact NO : 9704550117)
In this regard all the District Educational Officers are informed to relieve the identified Resource Persons mentioned in Annexure to attend the above said programme. Further instruct them report before the Course Director, on 20-09-2015 at 10.00 A.M for planning meeting .The list of Resource Persons is Annexed.
Guide Lines for Resource Persons:
1. Identified Resource Persons Should attend one day well in advance for Planning of four day training programme.
2. Prepare 4-Day timetable in the planning day(20-9-2015)keeping in view of Session plan which was developed for RMSA trainings.
3. Study the sessions and Concepts for Discussion mentioned in 4- Day timetable
4. Go through the module and get clear idea about concepts.
5. Prepare required TLM and Power Point Presentations.
6. Prepare / obtain PPT on CCE
7. Prepare pretest question paper and administer during the first day of training, results should be analyze and display in the training hall.
8. Should follow strategy mentioned in Standard trainer Package.
9. Follow participatory approach in the session.
10. Use appropriate examples and ice breaking activities.
11. Write the opinions of the participants on the board.
12. Do not allow unnecessary discussions.
13. Use black board in a classic way.
14. Do not sit aside or chat with your co RPs during group work. Sit along with groups and discuss.
15. Provide facilities for group work presentations.
16. Give specific conclusion at the end of the session.
17. Conduct review meeting with all RPs at the end of last session.
18. Provide scope for home tasks on Year Plans, lesson Plans, Project reports etc.
19. Use RMSA modules for training programme.
Guide Lines to Course Director:
1. Inform all the resource persons to prepare 4-day timetable and send to Director, SCERT for
2. Resource Persons may attend one day well in advance for planning and preparation.
3. Provide required number of TLM i.e., Charts, Colour pens, White board markers, News papers, Reference books etc.
4. Provide projectors and screens for Power Point Presentations.
5. Committees should constitute for logistics.
6. Provide required number of teacher hand books for all subjects developed by SCERT
7. Provide material for science RPs to conduct experiments to get concept clarity.
8. Inform teachers to bring textbooks and students responses in the form of not books, examination answer sheets for analysis.