GO.465 Strengthening the Institutions to preserve and propagate Both Sanskrit and Telugu languages#GO.465 Action Plan for strengthening the Institutions(Oriental Schools and Colleges) to preserve and propagate the of Sanskrit and Telugu languages in A.P. and Constitution of Task Force Committee, Government Of Andhra Pradesh, G.O.RT.No. 465 Higher Education (CE) Department Dated:29-09-2015
Higher Education – Re-vitalization and strengthening of Oriental Schools and Colleges existing in the State of Andhra Pradesh - Action Plan for strengthening the Institutions to preserve and propagate both the languages of Sanskrit and Telugu in the State of A.P. – Constitution of Task Force Committee – Orders – Issued.
1. A Seminar was conducted on 26-09-2015 at Kovvur, West Godavari District regarding re-vitalization and strengthening of Oriental Schools and Colleges that are existing in the State of Andhra Pradesh by inducting officials and non-officials.
2. After thorough examination, Government have decided to constitute a Task Force Committee under the Chairmanship of Chief Secretary to Government to work out an Action Plan for strengthening of Oriental Schools and Colleges to preserve and propagate both the languages of Sanskrit and Telugu in the State of A.P.
3. Accordingly, Government hereby order to constitute the following Task Force for sorting out the problems confronted therein:-
|2||Principal Secretary, Finance||Chairman|
|3||Executive Officer, T.T.D., Tirupati||Chairman|
|4||Principal Secretary, Endowments||Chairman|
|6||Secretary, Higher Education||Chairman|
|7||Secretary, School Education||Chairman|
|8||Commissioner, Collegiate Education||Member Convener|
|9||Commissioner, School Education||Chairman|
|10||Mr. Dorbala Prabhakara Sarma||Chairman|
|11||Mr. Viswanatha Gopalakrishna||Chairman|
|12||Mr. Jannabhatla Chandrasekhar||Chairman|
4. TA/DA for non official members shall be paid for attending the above Task
Force meetings from out of the budget allotted to the Commissioner, Collegiate
Education, A.P., Hyderabad.
5. The Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad, shall take
further action in the matter accordingly.