Orientation/Training to District Resource Persons (DRPs) for Training to Headmasters From 8th to 10th September, 2015Rc.11, DSE Telangana, Orientation/Training to DRPs for Training to HMs From 8th to 10th September, 2015, DRPs Training, HMs Training,State Level training programme, Divisional Level,training,List of KRPs,Key Resource Persons
Proceedings Of The Director Of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad,
Rc. No.11/RMSA/TS/2015,Dated: 04.09.2015
Subject: RMSA, Telangana, Hyderabad – Orientation to the District Resource Persons (DRPs) for the training to Headmasters from 8th to 10th September, 2015 at Sharadha Dhamam, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad - Deputing the DRPs @12 per District to the State Level training programme – Order issued – Reg.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are hereby informed that vide subject cited, it is proposed to conduct a orientation to all the Headmasters of High Schools during September, 2015. In this regard, it is proposed to conduct orientation to the District Resource Persons (DRPs) from 8th to 10th September, 2015 at Sharadha Dhamam, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad. These DRPs trained at Hyderabad shall take up the training to the Headmasters of High Schools at Divisional Level during September, 2015.
Therefore, all the DEOs are requested to depute 12 expert and committed Headmasters of High School as DRPs to the orientation proposed to be conducted from 8th to 10th September, 2015 at Sharadha Dhamam, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad. The DEOs are requested to depute the Headmasters those who are undergone training as DRPs for Headmaster training during 2014. In case certain DRPs who were retired or if the DEOs want to identify few excellent Headmasters as DRPs they can do so.
The list of KRPs who will conduct the orientation to the DRPs during 8th to 10th September, 2015 at Hyderabad is enclosed. DEOs and concerned Principals of Teacher Education colleges, Director SCERT are requested relieve them with instructions to report on 7th September, 2015 for planning day and take up the training for the next 3-days.
The TA, DA to the participants and KRPs and honorarium to the KRPs will be paid as per norms.
Therefore, the DEOs are requested to take immediate action and depute the DRPs and KRPs to the orientation programme. The DRPs may be requested to bring one textbook pertaining to their subject and academic calendar with them. They are once again requested to identify expert and committed Headmasters those who can handle the training programmes confidently with expertise.
for Director of School Education
List of KRPs
1. Dr. N. Upender Reddy, Consultant on Educational Reforms, C&DSE, Hyderabad.
2. Mr. Ramabrahmam, Coordinator (Science), Lecturer, Govt. IASE, Hyderabad.
3. S. Vinayak, Coordinator (Telugu), SCERT, Hyderabad. 9618676215
4. K. Rajender Reddy, Coordinator (Maths), UPS, Chimiryala, Nalgonda. 7702204826
5. Dr. P. Jani Reddy, Coordinator (English), SCERT, TS, Hyderabad. 7702204821
6. Y. Venkat Reddy, SA, ZPHS, Kudakuda, Nalgonda. 9441252663
7. K. Ramesh Rao, SA, GHS, Saptagiri Colony, Karimnagar. 9948545758
8. S. Darmendhar Singh, SA, DIET, Adilabad. 9494433139
9. ED Madhusudhan Reddy, SA, ZPHS, Kosgi, Mahabubnagar.
10. P. Mallikharjuna Sharma, HM, ZPHS, Manchukonda, Khammam.
11. Mr. Bharath Reddy, HM,
12. Syed. Mateen Ahmed, Coordinator (Hindi), SA, ZPHS, Julur, Nalgonda. 9989391942
13. LM Prasad, TP, GHS, CPL Amberpet, Hyderabad. 9963425227
14. P. Rathangapani Reddy, SA, ZPHS, Polkampally, Mahabubnagar. 9705806581
Rc.11 Orientation/Training to DRPs for Training to HMs From 8th to 10th September, 2015