TS D Pharmacy Certificate Verification, Web Based Counselling Dates 2016TS #D-Pharmacy Admissions 2016, Telangana #DPharamcy Certificates Verification Dates, D.Pharmacy Web Based Counselling-#WebOptions Dates 2016, SBTET D-Pharmacy Admissions 2016, Counselling Schedule, M.P.C and Bi.P.C. Stream D.Pharmacy Diploma courses, tsdpharm.nic.in
D.Pharmacy Admissions and Web Based Counselling Dates: Department of Technical Education Telangana issued the D.Pharmacy Admission Notification 2016 and the board invited the online mode applications from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into two-year Diploma course in D.Pharmacy(M.P.C and Bi.P.C. Stream) offered at the institutions under the control of their respective Departments of Technical Education. In this stream eligible and interested candidates were applied and they are waiting for their web based counselling schedule for admission into above said courses.
1. Certificate Verification is mandatory for exercising options.
2. Processing Fee to be paid is Rs.600/- for OC/BC and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST.
3. Special Categories:
Certificate Verification of special Categories (Both MPC & Bi.P.C. Streams) i.e., PH/NCC/CAP/Sport & Games will be on 17-08-2016 (Reporting time: 09.00 AM) at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only.
4. Other candidates
Other candidates can go to any one of the 5 Help Line Centres mentioned below for Certificate Verification on 17-08-2016 (Reporting time: 09.00 AM)
Four(4) Help Line Centers:
1. Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad (Both MPC & Bi.P.C Stream).
2. Govt. Polytechnic, MGM Circle, Warangal.(Both MPC & Bi.P.C. Stream)
3. Govt. Polytechnic, Nizamabad.(Both MPC & Bi.P.C. Stream)
4. Govt. Polytechnic, Mahaboobnagar.(Both MPC & Bi.P.C. Stream)
5. Govt. Polytechnic, Nalgonda. (Both MPC & Bi.P.C. Stream)
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ALL OTHER CANDIDATES
M.P.C Stream: From 1 Rank to Last Rank
Bi.P.C Stream: From 1 Rank to Last Rank
#Certificates to be produced at the time of verification:
All original certificates like
1. Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate,
2. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
3. IV/VI to Inter Study Certificate,
4. Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016 and
5. Caste Certificate issued by competent authority. Certificate in support of Non-Local Status (For Non-Local Candidates).
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates: PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of TS are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
#Exercising Web Options:
Candidates can exercise options from internet cafe or internet facility available at their residence or from any Help Line Centre on the dates mentioned below immediately after Certificate Verification by using URL https://tsdpharm.nic.in. However, all the Help Line Centres will work from 9.00 AM - 6.00PM.
Date: 17-08-2016 and 18-08-2016
M.P.C Stream and Bi.P.C Stream: From 1 Rank to Last Rank
Allotments will be placed in D Pharmacy Website and Download the allotment order and read the instructions printed and also download challan form for payment of fee.Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank. Report to the allotted college on the date mentioned in the allotment order. Failure to report in the allotted college by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate has no claim on the seat allotted.
Tuition Fee Particulars:
1. D-PHARMACY COURSE IN GOVT: Rs.3,800/-
2. D-PHARMACY COURSE IN PRIVATE: Rs. 17,000/-
Note: The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is upto rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee. However, Candidate has to pay a special fee of Rs.600/-.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://tsdpharm.nic.in on 20-08-2016 after 08.00 P.M.
2) Download the allotment order and read the instructions printed and also download challan form for payment of fee.
3) Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of SBH.
4) Report to the allotted college on the date mentioned in the allotment order.
5) Failure to report in the allotted college by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate has no claim on the seat allotted.
1. Certificate Verification:17-08-2016.
2. Exercise the Options: 17-08-2016 and 18-08-2016
3. Seat Allotment: 20-08-2016