TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2017 Web options, Certificates verification dates for CounsellingTS LAWCET/TS PGLCET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates for Web Counselling for Law Courses Admissions, TS LAWCET 2017 Web Counselling Schedule,Certificate Verification Dates, TS LAWCET 2017 Admissions 2017, Seats allotment, Counselling Dates, PGLCET and LAWCET Counselling Schedule, TS LAWCET 2017 Web Options.
TS LAWCET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates:Kakatiya University, Warangal issued the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TSLAWCET) 2017 and Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test(TSPGLCET) 2017 notification on March 18th, 2017. The University invited the applications through online mode from the eligible students for admission into 3 or 5 years law courses(LLB) through TSLAWCET and admission into LLM courses through TSPGLCET offered by state universities in Telangana State including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017-17 from 08/03/2017 to 21/04/2017 as per its schedule.
Notification released: 18-03-2017
Last date to Apply: 21-04-2017
Hall tickets/Admit Cards download from: 17-05-2017
Entrance Exam date: 27-05-2017
Results/ Rank Cards:10-06-2017
The candidates, who were applied for this entrance tests, they were attended the law entrance exam 27/05/2017 and results were announced. Now the LAWCET 2017 qualified candidate are waiting for their LAWCET counselling dates(schedule) for admission into law courses. Sri Venkateshwara University officials has announced the TS LAWCET / TS PGLCET 2017 Counselling dates on September 5th, 2017 through press media. The certificate verification in Helpline centers. List of Help Line Cneters, detailed procedure of web based counseling, admission procedure and list of colleges are provided here. So, the candidates who are qualified in the entrance test 2017 are ready for this LAWCET counselling 2017. Candidates should collect all the required certificates and documents for this counselling.
The qualified and eligible candidates of TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET-2017 Examinations are informed to attend certificate verification for Web counseling for admission into LL.B (3-years courses) and BBA LL.B / BA LL.B / B.Com LL.B (5-years integrated courses) & LL.M courses for the academic year 2017-17 as per the schedule given below at any one of the following Help Line centers.
HELP LINE CENTERS
|Hyderabad||1. JNTU Kukatpally, Hyderabad.|
|2. Nizam College, Basheerbagh.|
|3. Govt. Institute of Printing Technology, Marredpally, Secunderabad.|
|Warangal||4. Kakatiya University, Warangal.|
For final phase:-: helpliine centers
Hyderabad: Nizam College, Basheerbagh.
Warangal: Kakatiya University, Warangal.
Original Certificates to be produced
- TSLAWCET- 2017 / TSPGLCET-2017 Rank Card TSLAWCET - 2017 / TSPGLCET-2017 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of
- particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2017)
- Sports / PH /NCC / CAP Certificate, if any
- PH: Certificate issued by District Medical Board--- candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligib
- CAP – The children of Armed Forces, e., Ex. Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Ex- service Men and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
- NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities: Copy of SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master or competent authorities.
- Anglo-Indian: A certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
- There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law course in favour of the Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
- The applicants who have obtained 10 + 2 or Graduation / Post graduation through open Universities without having any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into LL.B Courses.
TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2017 Web options, Certificates verification dates for Counselling
1. Certificates verification from: 29/10/2017 to 02/11/2017
2. Web options from: 31/10/2017 to 04/10/2017
3. Seats allotment: 05/11/2017
Final Phase Certificates verification for web counselling:
1. Certificates verification from: 17-11-2017
2. Web options from: .17-11-2017 to 18-11-2017
1. This notification itself is a call for counselling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
2. Mere attending counselling does not guarantee a seat.
3. The students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled/Minority categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee by the Government of Telangana State, subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the State Governments of Telangana. Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria; in case found not eligible the candidate shall pay the difference of fee.
Note: TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2017 Web options,Certificates verification dates are tentative..
For more details visit home official website: http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in/