TS SSA Instructions for Supply of Uniforms to the School Children for 2015-16Lr.No 423; Dated: 01-03-2016; TSSA, Hyderabad: Supply of uniforms for eligible students studying in class I to VIII for the Year 2016-17 - Placing of indents to APCO - Instructions Issued - Reg.
1. AWP&B 2016-17
2. This office Lr of Even No. dt.05.02.2016 addr...essed to JMD APCO Telangana State.
It has been decided to place the indent to APCO towards supply of uniform cloth for the eligible children studying in Class I to VIII for the year 2016-1 7 the Project Officers are requested to take immediate necessary action on the following issues.
1. To submit the indents for the year 2016-17 with regard to supply of uniform cloth by 09.03.2016 SMC wise to APCO under copy to state office basing the UDISE 2015-16 and the proposals in the AWP&B 2016-17 from Class II to VIII.
2. To submit class I strength in the month of June 2016 after completion enrollment.
3. Plan of action for stitching of uniforms, duly taking measurement at school point.
The Project Officers are requested to attend the above item of work on priority basis as the Government is determined to supply the stitched uniforms on the day of reopening of the schools.
This is most urgent.
Government of Telangana Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan - Warangal District. Lr. No. 523/B3/TSSA/2015, Dt: 08.09.2015, TS SSA Instructions for Supply of Uniforms to the School Children for 2015-16
Subject: SSA, Warangal - Supply of Uniforms to the eligible children studying Class I to VIII in the Government Management Schools for the year 2015-16- Procurement of Uniform Cloth from APCO - Placing orders for stitching of Uniforms -Distribution of Uniforms to eligible students - Reg.
1. The State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyd. Lr. No: 465/T4/SSA/2015, Dated: 09-06-2015.
In pursuance of the subject cited above, all the Mandal Educational Officers are informed that the State Project Director, SSA, Telangana State, Hyderabad had informed that the Govt. of Telangana had directed to identify a stitching agency after making a resolution at SMC level and place orders for stitching of uniforms for the year 2015-16 and ensure that the process of stitching and distribution of uniforms to children is completed by the end of 15th September, 2015.
In this regard, all the Mandal Educational Officers of Warangal District are informed that the distribution of Uniforms cloth to all the SMCs is under progress and will be completed by 10th September, 2015 and further the MEOs are requested to inform School Management Committees of all Government Management schools to identify a stitching agency after making a resolution at SMC level and place orders for stitching of uniforms for the year 2015-16 and ensure that the process of stitching and distribution of uniforms to children is completed by the end of 15th September, 2015.
TS SSA Instructions for Supply of Uniforms to the School Children for 2016-17 New