TS SSA Instructions for Supply of Uniforms to the School Children for 2017-18PROCEEDINGS OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER MAHABUBABAD
Sub: School Education – Supply Uniforms to the Students for the year 2017-18 – Certain Instructions Issued – Reg.
Ref: 1. Proc.Rc.No.424/SSA//2016, Dt: 30.03.2017 of the Commissioner & Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad
All the Mandal Educational Officers and Head Masters of School Complexes in this district are hereby informed that in the reference cited the Commissioner & Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad has informed that the Indent have been placed to Mutually Aided Cooperative Societies, Siricilla, Rajanna district for supply of Uniform cloth to Schools for the year 2017-18 and issued following instructions.
1. Process of supply of Uniform Cloth and stitching of Uniform at School Point and distribution of Uniform before commencement of Schools after summer vacation i.e., 12.06.2017 for the year 2017-18.
2. The Mandal Educational Officer will receive and acknowledge the bundled Uniform Cloth SMC school-wise as per enrolment and will keep in safe custody. The storage points / space selected will be a permanent building with water proofing, free form termites / rodents and will take all precautions from fire / other natural calamities etc., to protect the Uniform Cloth in the Mandal Point.
3. The Head Masters of High Schools concerned will collect the Cloth from the MRCs and handover the Cloth to the tailors for stitching of Uniforms as and when the Cloth is received, since the Headmasters will be on duty in Summer Vacation. In this context, all the Head Masters have to ensure physical measurements of each and every student is taken before last working day i.e., 22.04.2017 by the tailor & complete the stitching of uniforms before 10th June 2017.
4. The Head Masters of Upper Primary and Primary Schools concerned will ensure collection of physical measurements of the each and every student before last working day of the School with the help of local tailors and handover to the concerned
School Complex Headmasters.
5. The School Complex Headmaster will collect the bundles of Cloth in respect of Primary and Upper Primary Schools under their control with the help of Cluster Resource Persons and handover the uniform cloth to the tailors as and when the Cloth is received and completes the stitching before 10th June 2017.
6. The Mandal Educational Officer is the responsible for the entire Mandal to expedite the process of supply of Cloth to the Schools and also to monitor the stitching process school wise and day wise and will take all measures for safe custody of Uniforms.
7. The DEOs & EO-DPOs (SSA) will Coordinate with the Officials of TSCO regarding supply of uniform cloth and furnish daily status report to the State Project Office, SSA and also closely monitor with MEOs and complete the task as per the Schedule i.e., the stitched Uniforms should be distributed to the School Children on the day re-opening of schools i.e., 12.06.2017.
In view of the above all the Mandal Educational Officers / School Complex Head Masters / all the Head Masters of PS /UPS/HS to complete the entire supply of Uniform cloth to the School Children as indicated above without fail and submit compliance.
Lr.No 423; Dated: 01-03-2016; TSSA, Hyderabad: Supply of uniforms for eligible students studying in class I to VIII for the Year 2016-17 - Placing of indents to APCO - Instructions Issued - Reg.
1. AWP&B 2016-17
2. This office Lr of Even No. dt.05.02.2016 addr...essed to JMD APCO Telangana State.
It has been decided to place the indent to APCO towards supply of uniform cloth for the eligible children studying in Class I to VIII for the year 2016-1 7 the Project Officers are requested to take immediate necessary action on the following issues.
1. To submit the indents for the year 2016-17 with regard to supply of uniform cloth by 09.03.2016 SMC wise to APCO under copy to state office basing the UDISE 2015-16 and the proposals in the AWP&B 2016-17 from Class II to VIII.
2. To submit class I strength in the month of June 2016 after completion enrollment.
3. Plan of action for stitching of uniforms, duly taking measurement at school point.
The Project Officers are requested to attend the above item of work on priority basis as the Government is determined to supply the stitched uniforms on the day of reopening of the schools.
This is most urgent.
Government of Telangana Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan - Warangal District. Lr. No. 523/B3/TSSA/2015, Dt: 08.09.2015, TS SSA Instructions for Supply of Uniforms to the School Children for 2015-16
Subject: SSA, Warangal - Supply of Uniforms to the eligible children studying Class I to VIII in the Government Management Schools for the year 2015-16- Procurement of Uniform Cloth from APCO - Placing orders for stitching of Uniforms -Distribution of Uniforms to eligible students - Reg.
1. The State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyd. Lr. No: 465/T4/SSA/2015, Dated: 09-06-2015.
In pursuance of the subject cited above, all the Mandal Educational Officers are informed that the State Project Director, SSA, Telangana State, Hyderabad had informed that the Govt. of Telangana had directed to identify a stitching agency after making a resolution at SMC level and place orders for stitching of uniforms for the year 2015-16 and ensure that the process of stitching and distribution of uniforms to children is completed by the end of 15th September, 2015.
In this regard, all the Mandal Educational Officers of Warangal District are informed that the distribution of Uniforms cloth to all the SMCs is under progress and will be completed by 10th September, 2015 and further the MEOs are requested to inform School Management Committees of all Government Management schools to identify a stitching agency after making a resolution at SMC level and place orders for stitching of uniforms for the year 2015-16 and ensure that the process of stitching and distribution of uniforms to children is completed by the end of 15th September, 2015.
TS SSA Instructions for Supply of Uniforms to the School Children for 2016-17 New