Rc.346 Telangana SSA and KGBV Schemes Accounts Audit for 2014-15RC 346 Appointment of Chartered Accountant Firms to conduct the Statutory Audit of accounts of SSA & KGBV Schemes for the FY 2014-15 in the District Project Offices of Warangal & Medak, Proceedings of the State Project Director,Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan,Telangana, Proc.No. TF /346/FC/2015-3 Dt.24.08.2015
TSSA, Hyd- Appointment of Chartered Accountant Firms to conduct the Statutory Audit of accounts of SSA & KGBV Schemes for the FY 2014-15 in the District Project Offices of Warangal & Medak and 1/3 of Sub District units which have received more than Rs.1.00 lakhs for the Financial Year 2014-15 -Orders-Issued.
1.This office notification no. TF/346/FC/2015, dt.12.06.2015
2.This office Lr.no. TF/346/FC/2015, dt 12.06.2015
1. M/s. Y.Tirupathaiah & Co., Chartered Accountant Firm has been appointed to conduct the Audit of SSA & KGBV Schemes in the District Project Offices of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Warangal & Medak for the Financial Year 2014-15.
2. The Audit Fee for the above assignment is Rs. 25000/- per DPO for all the three schemes put together plus Service Tax thereon at applicable rates. Travelling, Lodging & Boarding Expenses shall be paid on actual basis on submission of supporting bills subject to the following limits:
- For partners Second A/C by Train
- For others Sleeper Class
- For partners Maximum of Rs.1000/- per person per day
- For others Maximum of Rs.500/- per person per day
- Rs.200/- per person per day
1) Receipts & Payments Account
2) Income & Expenditure Account
3) Balance Sheet
4) Bank Reconciliation Statement
5) Utilization Certificate
6) Procurement Certificate
7) Audit Report
8) Management Letter
9) Any other certificate required from time to time
3. Your Firm is also appointed to conduct the Audit of 1/3rd of the Sub District units (SMC, MRCS, CRCs & MCSs) which have received more than Rs.1,00,000/- during the financial year 2014-15 in the above Districts . The Audit Fees for each sub district unit shall be Rs.250/- plus Service Tax thereon at applicable rates. This fee of Rs.250/- is inclusive of all travelling, lodging, boarding & other incidental expenses. Audit of sub- district units shall be taken up at respective sub - districts units.
1) Receipts & Payment Account
2) Bank Reconciliation Statement
3) Audit Report
4. Terms of Reference is enclosed herewith which should be signed by you conveying acceptance of the assignment before undertaking the assignment and should be completed by 20.09.2015.
Proc.No. TF /346/FC/2015-3 Dt.24.08.2015