Telangana In-Service B.P.Ed Course Admission 2015 NotificationIn-service B.P.Ed. Admissions 2015-16,In-service PETs Admissions,Rc.589, Download Application Form for B.P.Ed. Course 2015-16: The Director of School Education, Telangana State has given proceedings rc.no.589 on 29th October, 2015 for Admission of In-service PETs into B.P.Ed Course in Colleges of Physical Education during the academic year 2015-2016 and invite the application forms from the eligible PETs working under Government/Local Bodies and Private in Aided Schools under the Jurisdiction of Director of School Education.
Rc.No.589/PS3-1/2015-1 Dated:29.10.2015: Subject: Admission of In-service PETs into B.P.Ed Course in Colleges of Physical Education during the academic year 2015-2016 - Applications from the eligible PETs working under Government/Local Bodies and Private in Aided Schools under the Jurisdiction of Director of School Education - Called for - Reg. Reference: G.O.Ms.No.14, Education (SE-Trg) Department, Dated: 21.01.2008 read with its amendments.
As per the admission rules of PECET issued every year, the Director of School Education is empowered to nominate in-service Physical Education Teachers to B.P.Ed course vide reference read above.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to give wide publicity through a Circular and local news papers inviting applications from the willing in-service Physical Education Teachers in their respective districts to undergo B.P.Ed Training for the academic year 2015-2016 so as to enable them to qualify for further promotion. The following conditions are required for inviting the applications from the PET’s.
1. The In-Service quota is applicable only to the PET’s who have completed 3 years of continuing service.
2. The PET’s who are having less than one year of service for retirement are not eligible for this facility.
They are requested to obtain and forward the applications of eligible and willing in- service Physical Education Teachers to acquire B.P.Ed qualification (in the prescribed proforma enclosed) working in Government, Local Bodies and Private in Aided Schools under the jurisdiction of Director of School Education in the state along with a consolidated list of the applications received as per seniority in the Proforma enclosed by 05-11-2015. If no applications are received furnish a ‘NIL’ report to this office.
The District Educational Officers will be held responsible for not submitting the list of in-service PETs for nomination to B.P.Ed course in time, and they are also requested to submit the application in prescribed proforma after thorough scrutiny to the Director of School Education for allotment of B.P.Ed seats.
The receipt of these proceedings should be acknowledged forthwith.
This has the approval of the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO B.P.Ed COURSE DURING 2015-16
FOR IN-SERVICE P.E.Ts
1. Name of the Candidate :
2. Date of Birth :
3. Educational Qualifications
1. Academic (Degree 10 + 2 +3) :
2. Professional :
4. Designation :
5. Name of the Institution in which : Working
6. Type of Institution :
7. Date of regular appointment as : P.E.T.
8. Date of regularisation in the category :
9. (a)Total length of service : (b) Left over service for retirement:
10. Charges/Allegation if any :
11. Date of superannuation:
12. College in which he/she is willing : to undergo In-service B.P.Ed Training (in order of preference) (However, the colleges will be allotted keeping the seniority
and place of working) mentioned clearly in writing.
Name of the College
1. Government College of Physical Education, Domalaguda, Hyderabad.
2. Sri Venkateshwara BPEd Collage, Dubbak (V&M), Medak district.
3. Siddhartha College of Phycical Education, Vinoba Nagar, Ibrahimpatnam, Rang Raddy District.
4. Vinayaka College of Physical Education, Thimmareddypally, Kondapak (Md) Medak Dist.
Date: SIGNATURE OF THE CANDIDATE
CERTIFICATE BY THE FORWARDING AUTHORITY
Certified that the particulars furnished by the candidate under Col.1 to 11 are verified with reference to the records/service registers etc., and found correct. The application is forwarded to the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad. SIGNATURE OF THE D.E.O.
TS In-Service B.P.Ed Course Admission 2015 Notification