BEL/Bharat Electronics Ltd, Hyderabad Engineer Posts 2015Recruitments of Engineer posts in BEL/Bharat Electronics Limited,Hyderabad(A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence):Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna and India's Premier Professional Electronics Company requires Engineering Graduates with minimum ONE year of relevant work experience on Contract basis for a period of TWO years for its Hyderabad Unit.
REQUIREMENT OF ENGINEERS :
* Electronics - 15
* Mechanical - 06
* Electrical - 01
* Civil - 01
First class for General and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil) from a recognized University / Institution.
MAXIMUM AGE :
Maximum age limit as on 01.10.2015 is 25 years for General; 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs.18,000/- to Rs.21,000/- per month (All-inclusive).
PERIOD OF CONTRACT :
TWO years from the date of joining, however the same may be extended / short-closed depending on the performance of the candidate and progress of the projects.
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS IS DESIRABLE :
Required to assist in design, development Testing of Electronic / Electrical Subsystems / Embedded Hardware. Testing and Trouble Shooting of ANALOG/DIGITAL and DSP based PCBs & Units, System Integration and Exposure to various International Standards. Job also requires travel to Customer locations all over India for installation, field testing and trials.
Required to assist in Production Planning & Control, Shop Order Execution, Material Control, Material Handling, Material & Inventory Management, Sub- Contract activities and Vendors follow-up. Purchase activities such as Tendering, Negotiation Skills, follow-up with local/foreign vendors. Knowledge in Inventory Control Stores Management, Import Export activities, Knowledge in SAP system, e-Procurement, QM Module, Environmental Tests and Calibration of Metrology instruments.
Required to look after Construction Works including Estimation of Works, Preparation of Contract Documents, Tendering, Awarding the Contract, Execution, Verification of Contractor bills for payments. Supervising of day to day civil maintenance works like Water Supply, Plumbing works and also Horticulture activities.
Required to look after maintenance of existing Electrical Installations in Buildings, Street Lights, Preventive Maintenance, Operation of DG sets. Making Electrical Consumption data, Billing & Liaising with EB authorities and Equipment Maintenance, Maintaining ISO documents. Knowledge of Electrical Safety Standards and Implementation at Work Place.
HOW TO APPLY:
(Procedure to be followed) At initial stage:
Eligible candidates are required to download the prescribed ‘Application Format’ from the BEL website, fill-in all respects in CAPITAL LETTERS and e-mail the scanned copy of the same to email@example.com on or before 10.10.2015.
At the time of Written Test:
Candidates shortlisted for the Written Test are required to submit the filled in Application in Original (which was scanned and e-mailed) along with one set of self-attested photo copies of documents in the following sequence and originals for verification:
1. SSLC/SSC Marks Card.
2. Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate along with Marks Card/s.
3. Certificates/testimonials relating to Work Experience.
4. Caste Certificate, if applicable, in the prescribed format.
5. Any other certificates/testimonials they may desire to place before the selection committee.
METHOD OF SELECTION :
Selection will be through Written Test and shortlisted candidates only will be called for the Interview. BEL shall short list /restricts the number of candidates to be called for the Written Test/Interview based on their merit of order and percentage of marks secured in engineering.
The communication to the shortlisted candidates with regard to written test/interview will be made to their e-mail address only, indicated in the application. No other mode of communication will be made other than e-mail. Hence, the candidates are advised to check their email at regular intervals.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES MAY PLEASE NOTE :
1. Applications in the prescribed format will only be accepted.
2. Last date for submission of application through email is 10.10.2015.
3. Applications received other than email will not be accepted.
4. Applications received after 10.10.2015 will not be considered.
5. Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech and without work experience need not apply.
6. All the details given in the application will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
7. Shortlisted candidates who are unable to produce the certificates in original at the time of interview, whatsoever reason, will not be allowed.
8. Travelling charges WILL NOT BE PAID for attending the selection.
9. The decision of BEL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the applications, verification of testimonials, mode of written test, interview& selection of candidates will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidates, increase or decrease the posts at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reasons whatsoever.
11. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
12. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification of the candidature.
13. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
14. For any clarification e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitments of Engineer posts in Bharat Electronics Limited, Hyderabad