GO.529 Consider the Employees Cases for Getting Promotion to Next Higher CategoriesGO.529 Consider the cases of employees for promotion to the next higher categories when the employees are facing the disciplinary cases, Government of Andhra Pradesh, G.O.Ms.No.529 General Administration (Services-C) Department,Dated:19-08-2008.
Public Services - Promotion of the employees to the next higher category- Further Orders - Issued.
1. G. O. Ms. No. 424, Genl.Admn. (Ser-C) Deptt., dated. 25-5-76.
2. G. O. Ms. No. 104, Genl.Admn.(Ser-C) Deptt., dated.16-02-90.
3. G. O. Ms. No. 66, Genl.Admn. (Ser-C) Deptt., dated.30-01-91.
4. G. O. Ms. No. 203, Genl.Admn. (Ser-C) Deptt., dated.05-05-99
5. G. O. Ms. No. 257, Genl.Admn.(Ser-C) Deptt., dated.10-06-99.
6. Circular Memo. No.15813/Ser-C/2007, General Administration (Ser-C) Dept, Dt.11-09-2007.
1. In the G.O.’s read above, orders were issued on the procedure to be followed to consider promotions when the employees are facing the disciplinary cases.
2. It was ordered that where disciplinary cases are not concluded even after two years and the promotion to the employees is deferred due to pendency of the disciplinary cases, ad-hoc promotions shall be considered pending finalization of the disciplinary cases.
3. In-spite of these specific orders, the Employees associations have brought to the notice of the Government that due to pendency of the disciplinary cases for years together, the employees are denied even the adhoc promotion for next higher categories.
4. It is also brought to the notice of the Government that in criminal cases registered against the employees, such employees are not considered for promotion even though they are acquitted, due to appeal filed in the Higher Courts.
5. After careful consideration, Government direct to consider the cases of employees for promotion to the next higher categories wherever the charges are held not proved by the Criminal Court and acquitted them, even though an appeal is preferred before the higher Court against such acquittal.
6. All the Departments of Secretariat, Heads of Departments and District Collectors should follow the above instructions scrupulously and bring it to the notice of all the concerned for strict implementation.