AP GO.186 Instructions for Issue of Income Certificate by Revenue AuthoritiesAP GO.186 Guidelines for Issue of Income Certificate by Revenue Authorities, White Ration Card should be enough proof of their Income status, Income Certificate Valid upto 4 years from the date of issue, Procedure for applying Income Certificate, Income Certificate Format Download: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Revenue Department has given GO.186 for Issue of Income Certificate by Revenue Authorities and Certain guidelines/orders and instructions have been issued for issue of Income Certificate (of parents) to the students for the purpose of filing applications for Scholarships/ Fee reimbursement.
G.O.Ms.No.186, Dated.26.05.2015: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Revenue Department
Subject: Issue of Income Certificate by Revenue Authorities- Revised orders – Issued.
1. G.O.Rt.No.1307, Revenue (Ser.II)Department, dt.13.9.2010.
2. G.O.Rt.No.1551, Revenue (Ser.II) Department, dt.04.11.2010.
3. Note received from Secretary to CM through C.M.P. No. 1400 / GSP/2015, dt.02.03.2015
4. Govt.Memo.No. 7086/Ser.II (1)/2015, dt.01.03.2015.
5. From the CCLA, A.P., Hyd., Ref.No.C2/80/2015, dated.11.03. 2015.
In the G.O. first read above, Government have prescribed a proforma for Income Declaration Form to be filed by the students who intend to apply for issue of Income Certificate (of parents) for the purpose of filing applications for Scholarships/ Fee reimbursement. Certain District Collectors have sought to know the format for issue of Income Certificate in such cases.
2. In the G.O. second read above, Government have given a format of Income Certificate and ordered that the validity of the Certificate would be for a period of one year from the date of issue.
3. At present, Tahsildars/ Deputy Tahsildars are issuing Income Certificates for various purposes including School Admission, Fee Reimbursement, Scholarship schemes, SC/ST/BC/Minority Corporation loans and other Govt Schemes, Bank loans etc. Government have felt that, White Ration Cards are issued for BPL families only and when they require Income Certificate, White Ration Card should be enough proof of their Income status. Further Income Certificates are being issued annually. This is causing hardships to people as they have to approach the Revenue authorities repeatedly. Several representations have been received regarding hardships in getting the Income Certificates by the public from Revenue authorities.
4. In reference fifth read above, the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad who was consulted in the matter, has furnished certain suggestions to Government. Further, a meeting was conducted with Heads of Departments of important Departments who require Income Certificates.
5. Instructions for Issue of Income Certificates by the Tahsildars/ Deputy Tahsildars:
Government after careful examination of the proposal of the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, views emerged in the discussions held with Heads of Departments and views of relevant Departments hereby issue the following instructions/ orders in respect of issuance of Income Certificates by the Tahsildars/ Deputy Tahsildars in supersession of the orders issued in the reference second read above.
(i) The validity of Income Certificate shall be for a period of Four (4) years.
“This shall also be applicable to the Certificates issued previously where period of (4) years has not elapsed. To illustrate, a certificate issued before or after 26.5.2011 shall be valid upto for (4) years from the date of issue”.(As per G.O.RT.No.1061,Revenue (Services.II) Department, Dated: 27-10-2015)
(ii) No Government Department selecting BPL beneficiaries shall ask for an Income Certificate as long as beneficiary produces White Ration Card. The white Card shall be proof for any person to be treated as BPL individual. No separate Income Certificate need be insisted in such cases.
(iii) The Income Certificate for Scholarships or for any other scheme where Income limit prescribed is more than the BPL category, be insisted only for the first time and not for renewals.
“only from the persons who are not having White Ration card”.(As per G.O.RT.No.1061,Revenue (Services.II) Department, Dated: 27-10-2015)
(iv) No Department shall retain the Original Certificate. The Original Certificate shall be returned immediately after spot verification and recording.
(v) No employer i.e. be it Government (or) Private sector, shall ask for Income Certificate for employment purpose.
(vi) No bank shall ask for Income Certificate while extending crop/ land loan to farmers.
6. All the District Collectors shall ensure that a suitable register containing details of all the Income Declaration Forms filed and Income Certificates issued is maintained by each Tahsildar. The Sub- Collectors/ RDO concerned should scrutinize the Register during their visits to the Mandals.
7. The procedure and the format of Income Certificate to be issued by the Tahsildars/ Deputy Tahsildars concerned is annexed to this order.
8. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad shall communicate this order to all the District Collectors and Tahsildars in the State.
AP GO.186 Guidelines for Issue of Income Certificate by Revenue Authorities
Procedure for applying Income Certificate