GO.32 Telangana BC Welfare Hostels Tutors Remuneration Enhanced to 1500/- per monthG.O.MS.No. 32 Dated: 30/09/2015; GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE (B) DEPARTMENT Backward Classes Welfare Department - Enhancement of remuneration to the Tutors in Backward Classes Welfare Hostels from Rs.500/- per month to Rs.1500/- per month - Sanction - Orders - Issued.
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Ms.No.98, Social Welfare (Edn.1) Department, dated.30.12.2013.
2) From the Director (FAC), BC Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.D/657/2014, dated.23.08.2014 & 23.07.2015.
In the circumstances reported by the Director (FAC), Backward Classes Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad in the reference read above, Government after careful examination of the proposal hereby accord permission to the Director (FAC), Backward Classes Welfare, Telangana for enhancement of remuneration to the tutors in B.C. Welfare Hostels from Rs.500/- per month to Rs.1500/- per month per subject as followed in Scheduled Caste Development Department, in the reference 1st cited above, subject to meeting the expenditure within the B.E.
2. The Director (FAC), BC Welfare is advised to engage the tutors only to the extent the budget is available without further seeking any additional budget. After spending the entire amount, proposals may be sent to additional budget, with proper utilization certificate to benefit the students who are likely to take X class exam in March 2016 or so.
3. The Director (FAC), BC Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad is further advised to communicate this to all the District Collectors, Deputy Directors, DBCWOs, ABCWOs and HWOs for implementation.
4. The Director (FAC), B.C. Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad, shall take further necessary action in the matter.
5. This order issues with concurrence of Finance (EBS.III) Department vide their U.O.Note11405/460/A1/EBS.III/2015, dated.21.09.2015.
TS BC Welfare Hostels Tutors Remuneration Enhanced to 1500/- per month