GO.82 Exam Reforms Schedule, Papers, Marks, Weightage and Exam DurationGovernment of Andhra Pradesh, School Education Department has given the GO.82 on 29th October 2015 for Implementation of Examination Reforms for Classes VI to IX from the Academic year 2015-16 and for class X from the Academic Year 2016-17 in fullest extent under for Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation(CCE) pattern of examination system. G.O.MS.No. 82 Dated: 29.10.2015: Reforms in Exam System - CCE Exam Pattern System - Implementation of Examination Reforms for VI to X Classes in AP Schools and Role and Responsibilities in Implementation of VI to X Classes Exam Reforms details are provided in the Previous posts and here Examination Reforms Schedule, Papers, Marks, Weightage and Exam Duration details as follows..
a) Implementation Schedule:
- CCE should be implemented (Internal and External mode) from class VI to IX during this academic year (2015-16). This will be the field experience for the stakeholders to implement examination reforms in a desired manner.
- March 2016 SSC Public Examinations will be without internal marks, pattern and procedure will be as followed in 2015 public examinations.
- 11 papers with old patterns the number of questions will be same. But the nature of questions will be thought provoking, analytical and open ended in nature.
- CCE pattern of examination system for class X in fullest extent should be adopted during 2016-17 onwards with 11 papers.
- SCERT take responsibility to implement examination reforms up to class X.
b) Papers and Marks :
|Subject||TotalMarks||Marks forfinal Public Exam||Internal assessment marks [ 4FAs and 3SAs ]|
|First Language Paper I (Telugu/ Sanskrit/ Kannada/ Odia/ Tamil/ Urdu)||50 marks||40||20|
|First language Paper-2 (Telugu/ Sanskrit/ Kannada/ Odia/Tamil/Urdu)||50 marks||40|
|Second Language (Telugu/ Hindi)||100 marks||80||20|
|Third Language Paper-1 (English)||50 marks||40||20|
|Third Language Paper-2 (English)||50 marks||40|
|Mathematics – Paper 1||50 marks||40||20|
|Mathematics – Paper 2||50 marks||40|
|Science-Paper-1 (Physical Science)||50 marks||40||20|
|Science Paper-2 (Bio Science)||50 marks||40|
|Social Studies – Paper 1 (Geography & Economics)||50 marks||40||20|
|Social Studies – Paper 2 (History & Civics)||50 marks||40|
|Composite Course - Sanskrit Paper – 1||70||60||20|
|Composite Course - Sanskrit Paper – 2||30||20|
c) Marks weightage and duration of examination:
1. Language subjects – 40 marks per paper and the examination duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes in addition to 15 minutes for reading the question paper (2 hours 45 minutes) for Telugu/ Sanskrit/ Kannada/ Odia/ Tamil/ Urdu. 80 marks Hindi paper duration is also the same.
2. Non language subjects – Mathematics, Science and Social Studies – Every subject will have two papers and each paper is for 40 marks and the examination duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes in addition to 15 minutes for reading the question paper.
3. The Summative Examinations which are school based for class VI to IX and the final summative is of public exams at class X conducted by Director, Govt. Examinations. Each subject will be conducted for 80% of marks. The remaining 20% of marks are through internal assessment i.e. four Formative Assessments [FA] and three Summative Assessments [SA]
4. The total marks of four Formative Assessments and two Summative Assessments conducted in an academic year will be accounted for 20% of marks in class X public examinations.
5. Conduct one paper on each day except on general holidays.
1. GO.82 CCE Exam Pattern System - Implementation of Exam Reforms for VI to X Classes in AP Schools
2. Exam Reforms Schedule,Papers,Marks,Weightage and Exam Duration
3. Curricular,Co-Curricular Areas,FAs, SAs Assessment Procedure in Exam Reforms
4. Role and Responsibilities in Implementation of VI to X Classes Exam Reforms
5. Qualitative Aspects, Types of Test Items, Grading in VI to IX Classes Exam Reforms