Instructions on Implementation of TS School Academic ProgrammesTelangana Education Department Officials given instructions to all the MEOs in Telangana State on following areas/programmes like LPE 3R's Programme, Summative I Exam, 12 Non-Negotiable Implementation, Reading Cell and Book Bank, Academic Calendars, CCE records, Swachh Paatashala programme, WASH Programme, Vindam-Telsukundam radio programme, Meena Prapancham
Guidelines on Implementation of Various TS School Programmes
All the MEOs are informed to focus on the following programmes :
1. Conduct of parents meeting on 31.10.2015 and appraisal of students performance basing on LEP 3R’s programme and summative-I exam results.
2. Focus on implementation of 12 non-negotiable in the schools.(Every School Should implement 12 Academic Aspects for Quality Education, Academic Improvement)
3. Establishment of reading cell and book bank at complex level.
4. Ensure the distribution of academic calendars and cumulative and CCE records to all schools in the mandal.
5. Ensure the completion of uploading of quarter-1 QMT data.
6. Furnishing of grades and marks in the CCE registers of SA-I from schools to the MEO.
7. Instruct the CRPs and DLMTs to upload the online monitoring formats in childinfo site.
8. Implementation of and Swachh Paatashala programme in every school.
9. Implementation of Vindam-Telsukundam radio programme in primary schools from Monday to Friday and Meena Prapancham in Upper Primary & High schools from Monday to Wednesday.
Instructions on Teacher Preparation and Annual/Lesson Plans Writing - TS Rc.405