19th ICFF 2015 Cultural Programmes Participating Terms, Conditions
RC. 3261 International Children Film Festival, India- 2015 in Hyderabad from 14.11.2015 to 20.11.2015,Terms and conditions for participating in the cultural programmes, Proceedings Of The Regional Joint Director Of School Education, Warangal, Rc. No.3261/B3/2015 Date: 07-10-2015.
SCHOOL EDUCATION - 19th International Children Film Festival, India- 2015 in Hyderabad from 14.11.2015 to 20.11.2015 -Information communicated - Reg.
1. Proc.Rc.No. 1012/N.11/2015, dt. 23.09.2015 of D.S.E. T.S., Hyderabad.
The attention of the District Educational Officers in Zone V is invited to the proceedings of the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, under reference cited and requested to take necessary action as per guidelines issued by the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad on conducting 19th International Children Film Festival, India- 2015.
Terms and conditions for participating in the cultural programmes:
Terms and conditions for participating in the cultural programmes to be organised during the l9th ICFF, 2015 from 15th to 19th November- 2015 at Lalitha Kala Toranam, Public Gardens,Hyderabad.
1. The programmes should reflect the Indian culture and traditional dances.
2. To be presented by the students of respective schools only, but not by the outsiders:
3. The number of.Participating students should not exceed between 20 to 40.
4. The presentation of the programmes should be 7 to 8 minutes.
5. The programme's will be between 6.00 pm to 7.30 pm at Lalita Kala Toranam.
6. The selections will be done by the cultural committee at Indira priyaddarshini Auditorium.
7. It is the responsibility of the school managements to bring students to the venue Lalitha Kala Toranam and take back to their respective destinations safely.
8. It is for the school managements to bring their own costumes, jewellery and makeup kits.
9. The programmes will have to be presented on CD of high resolution.
Rc. No.3261/B3/2015 Date: 07-10-2015.