Themes and Questions for New Education Policy Consultation on School EducationGovt. Of India Seeks inputs for New National Education Policy 2015, New Educational Policy/National Education Policy: Themes for the School Education: There are 13 themes for the School Education, which include improving learning outcomes, extending outreach of Secondary and Senior Secondary education, strengthening of Vocational Education , reforming school examination systems, revamping teacher education , accelerating rural literacy with special emphasis on Women, SCs, STs & Minorities, promotion of Information and Communication Technology, new knowledge and approaches for teaching of Science and Maths, schools standards, assessment and management systems, inclusive education, promotion of Languages, Comprehensive Education and Child health.
Themes and questions for Policy Consultation on School Education
List of themes for consultation on School Education
1. Ensuring learning outcomes in Elementary Education.
2. Extending outreach of Secondary and Senior Secondary Education.
3. Strengthening of Vocational Education.
4. Reforming School Examination systems.
5. Re-vamping Teacher Education for Quality Teachers.
6. Accelerating rural literacy with special emphasis on Women, SCs, STs& Minorities through Adult Education and National Open Schooling Systems.
7. Promotion of Information and Communication Technology Systems in School and Adult Education.
8. New knowledge, pedagogies and approaches for teaching of Science, Maths and Technology in School Education to improve learning outcomes of students.
9. School standards, School assessment and School Management systems.
10. Enabling Inclusive Education - education of SCs, STs, Girls, Minorities and children with special needs.
11. Promotion of Languages.
12. Comprehensive Education - Ethics, Physical Education, Arts & Crafts, Life Skills.
13. Focus on Child Health
#New Education Policy Themes - Questions - Complete Information