Rc.3008 Annual Work Plan and Budget (AWPB)MeetingRC.3008 Annual Work Plan and Budget (AWPB)Meeting to DEO(A)/DyEO(A) along with PMRC Staff of ITDAs on 03.11.2015, Proceedings Of The State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad, R.c.No.3008/SC&ST Education/T4/SSA/2015 Dated:30 -10-2015
TS-SSA-SC & ST Education -Implementation of AWP & B 2015-16 - Conducting of Meeting with DEO(A)/DyEO(A) along with PMRC Staff from four ITDAs on 03.11.2015 at 11:00 A.M. - Reg.
AWP & B 2015-16
All the Project Officers of ITDAs in the Telangana state are requested to participate in the meeting with DEO(A)/DyEO(A) along with PMRC Staff on 03.11.2015 at 11:00 A.M . to discuss on the issues of Tribal Education in TSP areas of ITDAs. The participants (16)are as follows.
1. DEO(A)/DyEO(A)- 3
2. AMO -3
3. CMO- 3
4. GCDO -1
5. Language Coordinator -3
6. AAMO(TE) -2
7. AAMO from MBNR -1
The above PMRC staff is needed to come to the meeting along with following data on Tribal Education in hard and soft copy:
1. List of Primary Schools, Primary Sections in UP Schools / Upper Primary sections and High Schools in TSP area with Strength particulars and Teachers working in these schools.
2. List of Ashram Schools with Strength particulars and Teachers particulars
3. List of GPSTW along with Strength particulars and Teachers particulars
4. List of TSTWREIS schools with Strength particulars and Teachers particulars
5. List of KGBVs with Strength particulars and CRTs particulars
6. Community wise ST Teachers working in schools of TSP area
7. PVTG wise ST Teachers working in TSP area.
8. Report on funds received from DPO, SSA of concerned district for 2014-15 and 2015-16 regarding School Grant, Maintenance Grant, Uniforms to students of GPSTWs, Support to MRC, CRC and PMRC, Salaries to PMRC field functionaries, a vehicle for monitoring of schools
9. Report on expenditure made from the funds received for 2014-15 and 2015-16
To The DPOs of SSA of Adilabad, Khammam, Warangal and Mahbubnagar ,The Project Officers & DEO(A)s/DyEO(A)s of ITDAs of Utnoor, Badrachalam, Eturnagaram & Mannanur