Dr YSR Study Circle TSPSC Groups II Exams Free Coaching 2016Dr #YSRStudyCircle TSPSC Groups I to IV Exams Free Coaching Notification 2016, TSPSC Groups Free Coaching, Groups Free Coaching, TWSIS YSR ST Study Circles Free Coaching Admissions 2015: Government Of Telangana Tribal Welfare Department has given the Notification for Admissions in to Dr. YSR STs Study Circles for free coaching to Telangana State Public Service Commission Group - I to Group - IV Services 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BCs), Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) for for admission into above said Free Coaching program.
The Free TSPSC Groups II 2016 Coaching program for only Candidates who are in the category of of SC, ST, BC and for appearing the TSPSC conduct Groups Services 2015 Exams.
TWD &STEP conducting this Free Coaching program for the weaker sections of above said who are not able to study in the private/corporate Training/Coaching Institutes which are very costly for them. This is a good opportunity for them, this is Free Coaching with all facilities for the selected Candidates. The Duration of coaching is 90 days or up to the date of exam of either Group-I (Prelims) & Group-II written (Objective Type), conducted by TSPSC, whichever is less. (The Dept. may modify the duration as per schedule of the exam conducted by TSPSC.
Eligibility for admission into Dr YSR Study Circle
1. The candidates shall posses the qualifications which are mentioned in the Notification issued by T.S. Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
2. No person who is already working in any post in any cadre is eligible for this training.
3. The candidates who have already availed the coaching programme from this institute are not eligible for the present coaching programme.
4. Income : The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.2.00 lakhs for SCs and STs and Rs.1.00 lakh for BCs.
5. Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions, since this is a full time residential course.
6. Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by Government elsewhere.
7. Qualification : Aspirants must have completed their Post Graduation or Graduation in Professional Courses with a minimum marks of 50% from a recognized University by University Grant Commission(UGC).
8. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking the CSAT-2015 Exam.
9. Aspirants from all over Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State are eligible.
10. Age Limit: Candidates age limit should have below 35 years.
1. The selection process of the candidates for the coaching programme is based on the Marks Obtained in the SSC, Inter and Graduation.
2. The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows. Reservation of Seats: ST-75%, SC-15%, BC-10% and Female Candidates get 1/3 of seats from each category. For PH Candidates-3%(SC,ST,BC's Candidates).
3. Facilities for Free Coaching: Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for TSPSC Groups 2015 Exams.
Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in YSR Study Circles for STs, in their Native Districts only @ 100 No’s per STs Study Circle. Apart from free Coaching, Study Material and Stipend will be provided. A combined coaching for TSPSC Group-I (Prelims) & Group-II written (objective type) Exam will be provided for the selected candidates. Further, the candidates were provided free coaching TSPSC Group-III & Group-IV candidates, on the Marks obtained in the Online Screening Test, preference of exam given by the candidate at time of registration, as and when notification will be released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
How to Apply
The candidates shall register through online only in the website #ysrstudycircles http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do from 13-01-2016 onwards. The relevant certificates i.e., Certificates must be uploaded online by the Candidate at the time of Registration.
1) Caste Certificate
2) Income Certificate of 2015
3) Nativity Certificate,
4) 10th /SSC Memo,
5) Intermediate Memo,
6) Degree Memo,
7) Applicant Photograph. should be scanned and uploaded by the candidate.
టీఎస్పీఎస్సీ నిర్వహించనున్న గ్రూప్ 2 పరీక్ష కోసం డాక్టర్ వైఎస్ఆర్ స్టడీ సర్కి ల్లో ఉచిత శిక్షణ ఇవ్వనున్నారు. ఎస్సీ, ఎస్టీ, ఓబీసీ అభ్యర్థులు దీనిలో ప్రవేశానికి దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలని తెలంగాణ గిరిజన సంక్షేమశాఖ కమిషనర్ ఒక ప్రకటనలో తెలిపారు. అర్హులైన అభ్యర్థులు జనవరి 23లోపు ఆన్లైన్లో దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాలని సూచించారు.
1. Online Registration Start: 13-01-2016
2. Application Close Date; 23-01-2016
3. Announcement of Selected Candidates:27-01-2016
4. Verification of Certificates:29-01-2016
5. Commencement of Classes: 01-02-2016
6. Apply Online: http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do or
#TSPSC Groups Free Coaching: TSBSC Free Coaching 2015
#Telangana BC Study Circles Web Portal: TSBCSC
#How to Fill Groups 2015 Free Coaching Online Application Form