TS SSC 2017 March Exams Fee Due DatesBSE Telangana SSC Exams Fee New Due Dates, Schedule, TS SSC 2016 Exams Fee Head of Account, DDO Code and Instructions: The Telangana Directorate of Government Examinations(DGE) has announced SSC Exams March 2017 Fee dates and the last date for the payment of examination fee for SSC Public Examination-2017. These dates are applicable for regular and private candidates of SSC, OSSC and vocational candidates. For the students who appear in the regular mode, the examination fee for all subjects is Rs 125. For students who wish to appear for three or less than three subjects, the exam fee is Rs 110 and above three subjects it is Rs 125. The fee for vocational candidates is Rs 60 in addition to regular examination fee of Rs 125 prescribed for SSC academic courses.
Rc.No. 149: SSC,OSSC and SSC Vocational Course Public Examinations, March-2017 - Due Dates announced for remittance of examination fee for all categories - Arrange to give wide publicity in the available Print Media and Electronic Media under News item- Requested-Reg.
While enclosing herewith two copies of notification of the due dates for remittance of examination fee for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates appearing for the SSC, OSSC and SSC Vocational Course Public Examinations, March-2017, I request you to take proper steps to give wide publicity in all available Print Media and Electronic Media under news item in your district and communicate to all schools for favour of information of the students and also in public interest.
SSC/OSSC/Vocational Public Exams March 2017 Fee New Dates: The SSC due dates are extended for remittance of Examination fee under Tatkal Scheme for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2017. The Director B. Manmadha Reddy instructed to all the Heads of institutions to remit the examination fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only, duly enclosing a list of candidates to it.
|Sl. No||Particulars||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.||Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster in to the Sub-Treasury / SBH / SBI.||Last date for submission of NRs by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.||Last date for submission of NRs in the 0/o the DGE.,T.S, Hyderabad.|
|1.||Without late fee||31-10-2016||01-11-2016||05-11-2016 to 07-11-2016||08-11-2016 and 09-11-2016|
|2.||With late fee of Rs.50/-||15-11-2016||16-11-2016||18-11-2016||19-11-2016|
|3.||With late fee of Rs.200/-||30-11-2016||01-12-2016||02-12-2016||03-12-2016|
|4.||With late fee of Rs.500/-||07-12-2016||08-12-2016||09-12-2016||13-12-2016|
1. If any of the above dates are declared Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
2. Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 - Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 - General Education
102- Secondary Education
06 - Director, Government Examinations,
800 - User Charges.
DDO CODE: 25000303001
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
2. Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
3. Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
4. Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/ prescribed for SSC academic courses.
5. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2017 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
1. From SSC Public Examinations, March 2017, there is no need to submit ICR cum OMR forms along with MNR.
2. Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through only online compulsorily.
3. Schedule dates for uploading online data will be communicated later separately.
1. HM Instructions for SSC Public Exams March 2017
2. How to Fill TS SSC 2017 Online Application Form at BSETELANGANA.ORG
3. Telangana/TS SSC 2017 March Exams Fee Due Schedule