Meeting with Selected Persons to Discuss and Deliberate on NEP ThemesTS SCERT-RC430, Meeting with Departmental Officers, selected HMs, MEOs, Teachers on 8th October, 2015 on the Themes of ‘New Education Policy’. Proceedings Of The Director Of School Education,Telangana,Hyderabad, Rc.No.430/D/C&T/TSCERT/2015,Dated: 03.10.2015
SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad - Formulation of New Education Policy - Meeting with Departmental Officers, selected Headmasters, MEOs, Teachers on 8th October, 2015 from 02.00PM to 05.00PM to discuss and deliberate on the Themes of ‘New Education Policy’ in the Conference Hall of State Project Office, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Hyderabad - Orders issued– Reg.
All the DEOs in the State are hereby informed that the Govt. of India proposes to formulate “New Education Policy” for the country. In this regard, 13 Themes along with Theme-wise Questions have been circulated under School Education and requested for the States opinions and suggestions for formulating a policy on education.
In this regard, it is proposed to conduct a meeting with Departmental Officers, selected Headmasters, MEOs, Teachers on 8th October, 2015 from 02.00PM to 05.00PM to discuss and deliberate on the Themes of ‘New Education Policy’ in the Conference Hall of State Project Office, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Hyderabad.
In this regard, the Booklet on 13 Themes and Theme-wise Question Booklet is enclosed. You are requested to share your ideas, give your opinions, ideas and suggestions under each question.
The Headmasters may be requested to discuss the questions theme- wise with students of High Schools and get their suggestions and ideas for policy level changes.
Therefore, I request you to make it convenient to attend the meeting and participate in the deliberations and share your ideas and suggestions.
The list of participants is enclosed. All the DEOs are requested to depute the persons as per the list with instructions to report Director, SCERT.
List of participants:
1. A. Chandra Reddy, MEO, Lingala Ghanpur, Warangal. 9912769639
2. Mr. Rajaiah, MEO, Yellareddypet, Karimnagar.
3. Mr. Laxman Rao, MEO, Manakondur, Karimnagar.
4. Smt. Manjula, MEO, Jadcherla, Mahabubnagar. 9396323425
5. Mr. Manikya Prabhu, MEO, Bommarajpet, Mahabubnagar. 9440497059
6. Mr. Balaji Nayak, MEO, Thripuram, Nalgonda. 9642116010
7. Mr. Vidya Sagar, MEO, Marpelli, Ranga Reddy. 9849579162
8. Mr. Prakash, MEO, Jinnaram, Medak. 9949511711
9. Mr. Indrajith, Dy.IOs, Musheerabad-2, Hyderabad. 9393272593
10. Mr. Radhakrishna Murthy, MEO, Chennur, Adilabad. 7382621492
11. Mr. Srinath, MEO, Biknur, Nizamabad. 9490120487
12. Pilli Srinivas, MEO, Yellandu, Khammam.
13. Mr. Vidyadhar Reddy, MEO, Narayanpur, Nalgonda. 9642116056
1. V. Naresh, HM, ZPHS, Ravulapalli, Mahabubnagar. 8500330499
2. Mr. Mallikharjuna Sarma, HM, Khammam. 9949039421
3. T. Ravinder, HM, Vattinagulapally, Ranga Reddy. 9701954665
4. B. Swaraj Kumar, HM, GHS, Police Boys, Hyderabad. 7386679468
5. K. Kishan Reddy, HM, ZPHS, Velichale, Krimnagar. 9985591110
6. N. Sri Devi, Principal, Model School, Medak. 8790226633
7. S. Sreedhar, HM, Raikal, Mahabubnagar. 9441076374
8. Mr. Dasharatha Reddy, HM, ZPHS, Anajipur, Nalgonda. 9849948264
9. Mr. Murali Krishna, HM, Patha Mukgaram, Mahabubnagar. 9440981102
10. Gajula Sreedhar, HM, Chaderghat, Hyderabad. 9849719609
1. K. Ramesh Rao, SA, GHS, Saptagiri Colony, Karimnagar. 9948545758
2. ED Madhusudhan Reddy, SA, ZPHS, Kosgi, Mahabubnagar.
3. K. Sukanya, GPS, Jawahar Nagar, Musheerabad, Hyderabad. 9032669627
4. Smt. Lavanya, GPS, Nallakunta, Amberpet, Hyderabad. 9492925844
5. V. Neeraja, GPS, CPL Amberpet, Hyderabad. 9618030013
6. Smt. Shashi Rekha, GGPS, Mahabubia, Nampally, Hyderabad. 9949218124
7. K. Tulasi, CPS, Ghatkesar, Ranga Reddy. 9704671036
8. K. Asha, GPS, Shankeshwar Bazar, Saidabad-1, Hyderabad. 9949826088