7th Nationwide Painting competition on Water Conservation for 6,7, 8th Class School ChildrenSchool, State and National Level Painting Competitions on Water Conservation 2016 - 7th Nationwide Painting competition on #waterconservation for Students - Guidelines - Campaign on water conservation awareness: Govt of India, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Central Ground Water Board, To, The Principal/ Head Master, Guidelines for 6th National Painting Competition on Water Conservation - 2016 for school Children of 6th, 7th and 8th Standards
The Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of
India (GOI) is conducting the ih Nationwide painting competition on Water Conservation for Students of 6th, 7th & 8th Classes at School, State and National levels as a part of its campaign on Water Conservation to create wide spread awareness among Students. The Ministry has decided to conduct the School level competition in the Telangana State by involving more than Two lakh students of the above classes.
School level painting competition:
The School level painting competition is to be organized by the School Head Masters/Principals
in their respective schools for 2 hours duration in any of the working days between 01.09.2016 to 05.10.2016 on the theme of "SAVE WATER -SAVE LIFE". Three best paintings are to be selected from each school by the respective HM/Principal and the same along with the list of participants are to be forwarded to the Office of Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ministry of Water Resources, Southern Region (SR), GS! Post, Bandlaguda. Hyderabad-500068, on or before 10.10.2016.
State level Painting competition
The State level Painting competition will be organized by CGWB with the winners of School level Painting competition at Hyderabad and the winners of State Level Painting competition will be participated in National Level Painting competition at New Delhi. The dates with regard to State and National level Painting Competitions will be informed shortly.
State level painting competition: 21-11-2016
Cash prizes - Certificates
The State and National level winners will be awarded cash prizes and all participants in School, State and National level will receive Certificate of Participation from the Ministry of Water Resources.
The very purpose of this program is to sensitize the society through student community towards
the issues of water and need for its conservation by involving maximum number of Schools in Telangana. State. This can be achieved with your kind co-operation and initiation. Hence, it is requested to issue the necessary instructions to the concerned in the School Education department to involve maximum number of schools and students in the School level Painting Competition to achieve the desired target of 2. 0 lakh students from Telangana .. The guidelines are enclosed for circulation among Schools. Your kind co-operation in this regard is highly solicited.
School Level Painting Competition
2. The theme for the painting competition is :
1. Stop River Pollution (or)
2. Nirmal Nadi (or)
3. Groud water with arsenic and other contamination issues (Ground Water Pollution)
3. School Principals / Head Masters are requested to organize painting competition of 2 hours duration at their schools on any date between 01.09.2016 to 05.10.2016.
4. Paintings may be made preferably on A4/A3 size paper, though there is no restriction on type / size of paper, paints, crayons, water colour, etc. Drawing materials for the school level would be provided by the schools/students and no cost in this regard would be borne by the Ministry of Water Resources / CGWB.
5. All paintings must contain the following details at the back of the drawing sheet - which includes Signature of the Principal in the following format.
|Name of the Student||Father’s / Mother’s Name||Tel/Mobile No. of Parents|
|Standard||Roll No||E-mail ID of Student (if any)|
|School Name & Address||School Located in Urban/Rural||School Tel No / Mob. No./Email|
|District||State||Signature of the School Principal|
6. Paintings not signed by the school Principal or sent directly by student / parent will not be accepted.
8. The Regional Director/Head of Office/Officer-in-charge of the Regional Office/State Unit Offices of CGWB are Nodal Officers for the painting competition for the State/UT's under their jurisdiction.
9. Three (3) best paintings are to be selected from each school and the same are to be forwarded to the concerned Nodal Officer of CGWB. The selection of the three best paintings from each school is to be done by the respective school authorities. So, Three (3) best paintings (1st,2nd,3rd) only are to be selected from each school by the respective schools principals / Head Masters and the same are to be forwarded along with the list of participants to the REGIONAL DIRECTOR, CENTRAL GROUND WATER BAORD, MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES, SOUTHERN REGION, GSI POST, BANDLAGUDA, HYDERABAD-500068 on or before 10-10-2016.
11. All participants of school level competition will be given a participation certificate signed by Regional Director, CGWB and Principal of respective school.
12. Each school will submit list of participants to the concerned State Nodal Officer.
13. Use of collage/patchwork will not be permitted in the paintings.
14. The best 50 paintings will b-e-selected by a Board of-Jury comprising five members including-Nodal Officer from amongst the entries received from the schools.
15. The state level competition will be conducted with 50 students whose paintings are selected as best 50 paintings from amongst the entries of the school level painting competition.
16. Theme for the State Level Painting Competition will be disclosed at the venue.
State level painting competition: 21-11-2016
Painting Competition on Water Conservation 2016 at School, State, National Level