Mandal Level Community Mobilization ProgrammeMandal Level Community Mobilization Programme for Special Children -Certain instructions
Environment Building Programme, Community Mobilization under IEDSS,Guidelines for conducting Mandal Level Environment Building Programme for Special Children, Proceedings of The Director of School Education & Ex-Officio Project Director,RMSA, Telangana, Hyderabad
Proceedings. Rc.No. 634/RMSA/TS/2015. Dated; 28-11-2015.
Subject: RMSA- Telangana- Hyderabad- Focus on special children - Environment Building Programme (Community Mobilization under IEDSS) Conducting Mandal Level Community Mobilization Programme for special children -certain instructions -issued - Regarding.
Reference: 46th P.A.B. held on 5th February 2015 to consider the AWP&B 2015-16 of RMSA.
All the District Educational Officers in the state are informed that, the GoI, MHRD, New Delhi has approved an activity of Environment Building Programme (Community Mobilization under IEDSS).
In this connection, under this component Mandal Level Environment Building Programme (Community Mobilization under IEDSS) have to be conducted. Guidelines for conduct of the above said programme are as follows.
Guidelines for conducting Mandal Level Environment Building Programme for Special Children:
1. One day programme has to be conducted on the eve of “World Disabled Day”, 03.12.2015.
2. This programme is aimed to orient the special children and their parents towards overcoming the problems faced at school and community level.
3. The target group of the special children studying in the IX and X classes of Secondary Schools, one attendant (parent) and the Headmaster of the Secondary Schools.
4. A day long programme from 10.00 to 5.00 PM has to be conducted on the following lines:
- Registration - 9.45 to 10.00AM
- Games & Sports competitions in events like 50 mtrs. Running, Musical chair, Carroms, Lemon & Spoon runs - 10.00 to 11.00 AM
- Singing competition - 11.00 to 12.00 noon
- Dance competition - 12.00 to 1.00 PM
- Lunch - 1.00 PM to 2.00 PM
- Orientation programme – 2.00 to 4.00 PM – to be conducted by 1 local PHC Doctor and 1 Physiotherapist regarding overcoming the problems faced by the special children in their day to day time, Mandal level officials also to be involved.
- Valedictory and Prize distribution – 4.00 PM to 5.00 PM
- Prizes - 1st, 2nd, 3rd - Rs. 1500/-
- Working Lunch, Tea & Snacks - Rs. 1500/-
- Banner - Rs.200/-
- Tent & Sound system - Rs.700-
- Documentation - Rs. 600/-
- Honorarium to Doctors & Physiotherapist @Rs.250/- total Rs 500/-.
It is further informed that an amount of @Rs.5000/- to the 459 Mandal Educational Officers have been transferred through ECS for conduct of the above said programme. The district wise amounts released are as follows.
|Sl.No.||District||No. of Mandals||Amount released to each district @ Rs.5000/- per mandal|
In view of the above, all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to issue necessary instructions to the Mandal Educational Officers/ Head Masters concerned to conduct the above said programme and furnish a detailed report along with photographs immediately after completion of the programme. This has got the approval of the Director of School Education & Ex- Officio Project Director, RMSA, Telangana , Hyderabad.
Community Mobilization Programme for Special Children and Guidelines